No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    Daenerys shoulda sent one of her dragons as her Champion.

As soon as dude finished pissing, Dragon flies in, burns him, then pisses on his charred corpse.
    Woudl've been bad ass

Comment

• On a scale of 1-10, how would you guys rate GoT? I've never watched it before but I've been thinking of getting into it once I get the chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
        On a scale of 1-10, how would you guys rate GoT? I've never watched it before but I've been thinking of getting into it once I get the chance.
        As a person who hasn't read the books, me personally, I have it as a 9.

They got some Oh fuck moments in there, but it also has some moments where you just want to skip past it because you don't care for it

Comment

• i read like 3 backpages of this thread and all i got was that Khaleesi gets eaten out

please make it happen

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamMerchant12 View Post
            On a scale of 1-10, how would you guys rate GoT? I've never watched it before but I've been thinking of getting into it once I get the chance.
            Solid 8.5-9. Very good acting, very good writing, has a problem with too many characters but they typically handle it pretty well.

It's the one show that I'd say people who don't like fantasy or medieval stuff can get into.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              Daenerys shoulda sent one of her dragons as her Champion.

As soon as dude finished pissing, Dragon flies in, burns him, then pisses on his charred corpse.
              Any one of those dragons would have gotten wrecked.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Any one of those dragons would have gotten wrecked.

i dont even know why the city would try...its like the b1tch has dragons dude...you lost already

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                  i dont even know why the city would try...its like the b1tch has dragons dude...you lost already
                  They can shoot the dragons down. I'd be more concerned with the d*ckless Spartans and all the guys trying to bang Dany. Especially when one of those guys can Indiana Jones their best fighter like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    They can shoot the dragons down. I'd be more concerned with the d*ckless Spartans and all the guys trying to bang Dany. Especially when one of those guys can Indiana Jones their best fighter like that.

they're not shooting anything down...one of those dragons start blowing fire and it's over

i did like that duel scene tho...dude kills a horse with a knife...that was gangster

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      they're not shooting anything down...one of those dragons start blowing fire and it's over

i did like that duel scene tho...dude kills a horse with a knife...that was gangster
                      Meh, they're still small. It'll be different when they're bigger, but right now they maybe singe a few idiots before they get taken down.

Comment

Working...
                      X