No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
    I don't get Tywin Lannister sometimes, acts like he hates Tyrion but last night he seemed upset that when Joffery was picking on Tyrion. Also, when Tyrion threaten Joffery with the knife a, tywin stud up for Tyrion. Do you think he loves Tyrion deep down inside?
    I think he was upset that the dumb **** was pissing off literally everyone at the wedding and making the Lannister name look bad.

Joffrey probably had a man and woman whore team in blonde wigs named Jersei and Caime waiting to come out and start screwing, just to be sure everyone was offended.

Comment

• so Jaime and Sersei had two kids right? the one that was sitting next to Tyrion?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
        Wonder how Jamie feels.

We often forget... that was his son.
        It's funny how his mother and father ran to Joffery first.

Comment

• Wasnt she f**king her cousin too Lansel? Them kids could be anyones

Comment

• Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
            Tommen is too young though I think so wouldn't the Queen rule (Margaery)? If so the Tyrrells would now have control of the throne.
            When Joffrey was too young Cersei acted as the Queen Regent until he was old enough. She can maybe do the same with Tommen.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
              so Jaime and Sersei had two kids right? the one that was sitting next to Tyrion?
              Joffrey, Myrcella & Tommen is the youngest ... Myrcella was sent off to Dorne as a marriage pact

Comment

• Originally posted by THE REED™
                Wonder how Jamie feels.

We often forget... that was his son.
                He killed one king and 2 others died.

He's terrible at his job.

Comment

• R.I.P Ricky Hatton Jr. We won't miss you one bit. Little cvnt.

Comment

• Not sure if this is how it went down but looks legit.

7 crystals

Comment

• I literally stood up and applauded while Joffrey was dying.

Comment

Working...
                      X