No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
    Oh yeah. That, too. He's mad they call him the "King Slayer." It's better than the "Sister Fucker."

the one handed king slaying sister****er...

Comment

• Hey, kingslayer is a thug.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        the one handed king slaying sister****er...

(WARNING: For those who never saw this episode don't watch.)

Comment

• Spoiler: Why did Sandor kidnapped Arya?

Jaime has done a complete 180. I didn't expect to see that side of him, but i still think that we'll see his shady side again. Daenerys is still kicking ass and taking names.

Comment

• a decent episode, but the weakest GRRM penned episode so far

of all the Theon torture scenes this one is my favorite...aside from the nudity obviously but also because were shown how really sick & twisted the Bastard is

getting him worked up like that only to get "alterated" later while being aroused at the moment, that's one psycho**** right there...as one reviewer said, "the purpose of the torture is not the point, the pain is not the point, the pointlessness is the point"

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS View Post
              Mak ready to join #TeamTheon I see. I'll PM u an application.
              This is your theme song apparently. MILD SPOILERS after 4:05

In the books he was getting ready to repent and join the Night's Watch before he got captured. Which makes what's happening to him even worse.

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
              a decent episode, but the weakest GRRM penned episode so far

of all the Theon torture scenes this one is my favorite...aside from the nudity obviously but also because were shown how really sick & twisted the Bastard is

getting him worked up like that only to get "alterated" later while being aroused at the moment, that's one psycho**** right there...as one reviewer said, "the purpose of the torture is not the point, the pain is not the point, the pointlessness is the point"
              I liked the episode. Jaime is easily one of my favourite characters so I'm glad they are doing him justice. **** is about to get even more real....again soon.
              Last edited by Golden; 05-15-2013, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Currently on the 4 ep of the 3rd season.. What will HBO do once they've adapted all the books? Will Martin help with the screenplays?

Comment

• is there really only 3 more episodes left?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    is there really only 3 more episodes left?
                    Yeah.

edit- i posted the wrong HBO Stats, sorry.
                    Last edited by Ether; 05-18-2013, 05:00 PM. Reason: mistake in post.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                      Game of Thrones is HBO's most expensive show of all time. Ranging at over 1 billion per 10 episodes. These last 3 eps should be great.

I know WALTER WHITE was in here saying the budget was like 60K, which is just completely incorrect. They almost spend that much on travel alone.

good lord really? those are the fastest 7 episodes ive been thru

Comment

Working...
                      X