No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    yea man...i Lannister-hatin badass that showed up just to start ****? wanna see more of his story

you know what scene irked the **** out of me? when Jamie and Sersei were fighting and she wanted him to apologize for getting captured...then he goes 'i tried my best to escape and get here' and the b1tch goes 'you took too long'

that's the kinda **** my **** gf would say

i watched it twice
    Two women know how to piss off a dude better than anyone: girlfriends and sisters.

Now this dude....smh.

Comment

• Anyone catch the statue of Joff? Him standing over a direwolf with his bow

He makes me lol though with his "i destroyed Stannis at blackwater" when he ran at the first opportunity.. And yeah episode 2 will be on the level of episode 9's from the past 3 seasons.. that's what people who have seen the first 3 episodes have said.

Someone on my Facebook says he thinks ned stark faked his own death and will come back and kill the Lannisters

The show does a fantastic job.. it's not easy to put 1000 pages into 10 hrs of TV with all the characters. The casting is usually spot on but they phucked up with Dario.. the other guy was a ****y piece of ****.. this dude looks like a beta phaggot..

But now i know who it was in the trailer..

They have had some issues with casting.. the guy who chopped of ned's head has terminal cancer or something..

The mountain (guy who cut of a horses head in s1) has changed actor again.. Dude is close to 7ft irl and came 2nd in a strongman competition in LA recently

Comment

• Regarding changing actors, if the show goes on for 2-3 more years they're going to need a new Arya and the crippled kid who was thrown out the window..they are growing up.

Come to think of it, so is Joffrey....

This isn't like Harry Potter which takes place over a long period..or is it?

Comment

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6wXLD-Db9M

Couldnt embed

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
            Regarding changing actors, if the show goes on for 2-3 more years they're going to need a new Arya and the crippled kid who was thrown out the window..they are growing up.

I think at this point, something like 2 years has passed. And they aged the characters to make this a little less awkward, though it still is.

Comment

• It doesn't really matter about The Mountain actor changing since he's hardly been in the show so far.

Daario was confusing though. They should have at least kept him clean shaved and blonde haired they look nothing alike:

I remember in the books he was very flamboyant, I think he had dyed purple or blue hair.
              Last edited by ИATAS; 04-07-2014, 03:18 PM.

Comment

• Looks like they replaced a Black Sabbath musician with someone from Nickleback.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                  Regarding changing actors, if the show goes on for 2-3 more years they're going to need a new Arya and the crippled kid who was thrown out the window..they are growing up.

Kinda like in Rocky 4, his son was 8 when left for Russia.

Rocky 5, he gets back and his son is 14.

Comment

• Oberyn has been cast perfectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
                      Kinda like in Rocky 4, his son was 8 when left for Russia.

Rocky 5, he gets back and his son is 14.
                      Drago hit Rocky so hard his son aged 6 years!

Comment

Working...
                      X