No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Mustang- View Post
    I was big time disappointed when I heard Strong Belwas got cut ... I'm still hoping they'll add him before Meereen
    i think they fused Belwas with Daario, so you know Daario will be the one to fight...you know what i mean

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
      Ultimately both minor characters who had to be removed. Dayne isn't even alive, so they just melded his character with Barristan. There are plenty of other things to criticize. Hell, even the title of the series. It's called A Song Of Ice and Fire for a very important reason, one which is totally unapparent to even the most attentive viewer.
      I think they strayed from ASOIAF as the title to prevent any reference as to how the series may or may not end. I like the TV series name as GOT. Also, they have melded plenty of characters with existing ones which is great! Sometimes it's easier to just have Edric Storm as a fetus in a bottle instead of having to introduce a new character. They even renamed a few characters because they thought the general audience would get confused; Yara/Asha, talisa/jeyne.

Comment

• I still pissed of that Robb Stark didn't try and fight back. Who would just stand there and let someone stab them. I would rushed Waldor Frey and stab him with my sword before I die.

Comment

• Dude, he sliced off Jamie's FUCKING HAND! I bugged the **** out. What a show.
          Last edited by SkillspayBills; 07-07-2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• I also think it's pretty funny how the show doesn't even so much as acknowledge that Bran literally went through puberty from episode 2 to episode 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
              Dude, he sliced of Jamie's FUCKING HAND! I bugged the **** out. What a show.
              since that thread you made i blitzed through all three seasons!

Very good show.

Also a warning to everyone, dont go on the Imdb message boards so many spoilers from the books its ridiculous

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                since that thread you made i blitzed through all three seasons!

Very good show.

Also a warning to everyone, dont go on the Imdb message boards so many spoilers from the books its ridiculous
                Honestly I don't even read this thread due to spoilers I just randomly post in it. I remember seeing a post about Jamie's hand a week ago, good thing I didn't read it all the way through.

Lucky jerk, wish I could watch more episodes at once but hopefully by next week I'll be done. Are you picking up another show since you are done with this one?

Comment

• so if i listen to audio books.. does that make me a book reader?

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    Dude, he sliced off Jamie's FUCKING HAND! I bugged the **** out. What a show.
                    Are you upto the bit where Jon Snow gets captured by the Lannisters?

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X