Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DTMB View Post
    enjoyed the episode.

some people complain there is too much going and they need to focus more on individual characters, i disagree. I think its a death of a show once you start to just zeroing in on one main character. That's how the sopranos started sucking when they stopped giving new characters screen time and it was all tony, that's how the simpsons started sucking when they stopped giving side characters air time. That's why the wire is so loved and revered because there were so many characters and the show gave them air time.

hopefully now that theon doesnt have balls he will kill himself so we can be done with him.
    Completely agree. The last episode was great IMO. I like how each character actually developed throughout the episode. The 2 episodes before that felt like I had to watch it, just because it's GOT, and I have to follow the storyline. The last episode reminded me of how great the show is.

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
      Theon is a whiney cvnt. I get that he's getting tortured but at some point you just gotta know that you're ****ed. All this mercy stuff. Just accept death, better than your junk getting chopped.

Kingslayer wouldn't plead for mercy like that.

Is Arya the little angry girl that got snatched up? I'm new to this shyt man. Trying to figure out who y'all talking about.
      Tough guy eh? If you underwent any of that **** you'd be begging and pleading like a baby. Accept death? You think they will let him die? There are things far worse than death.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
        Tough guy eh? If you underwent any of that **** you'd be begging and pleading like a baby. Accept death? You think they will let him die? There are things far worse than death.
        Lol, not like that. I mean, he keeps begging for mercy and he gets it... just so happens the mercy for his life is some f-ed up shyt. Recall when dude was like "this is mercy"?

I don't know, I would stop pleading for mercy after hearing that.

I do wonder if he gets free though. He better become a thug after going through all that.

Comment

• Bolton's bastard doesn't want to just kill theon he enjoys the act of torture too much.

Comment

• Whoa, what was that sick bastard going on about with all this talk about Theon (aka Game of John Holmes) and his "famous" johnson? (No Ser Loras). That came out of nowhere, haha. And that one harlot pulled a textbook stripper 101 move when she jumped on his lap.

Jaime Lannister keeps getting cooler and cooler. I keep forgetting what he did to that little Stark.

Comment

• My new favorite chick on the show now.

Comment

• Last edited by Libido Sanchez; 05-14-2013, 07:18 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Libido Sanchez View Post
                  Whoa, what was that sick bastard going on about with all this talk about Theon (aka Game of John Holmes) and his "famous" johnson? (No Ser Loras). That came out of nowhere, haha. And that one harlot pulled a textbook stripper 101 move when she jumped on his lap.

Jaime Lannister keeps getting cooler and cooler. I keep forgetting what he did to that little Stark.

and that he's a sister****er

Comment

• Oh ****. I'm just figuring out that she's the same girl in this classic gif. Mind blown.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      and that he's a sister****er
                      Oh yeah. That, too. He's mad they call him the "King Slayer." It's better than the "Sister Fucker."

Comment

Working...
                      X