Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV] Master Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Dance (Twyin Lannister) is probably the most dominant alpha male on the show, guy is a beast.

Ramsay is awesomely sick and twisted.

I almost went "awwww" when Snow and Ygritte climbed the wall and kissed passionately....almost.
    Last edited by _original_; 05-05-2013, 09:12 PM.

Comment

• The stupid whore is dead! This show actually made me like Littlefinger and Joffrey for about half a minute! Bravo to both those sadistic bastards for making such a glorious moment possible!

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post

I almost went "awwww" when Snow and Ygritte climbed the wall and kissed passionately....almost.

I actually DID say awww. It was a must.

Comment

• Very interesting decision to make Ygritte overtly realize that Snow hadn't truly defected. If I recall correctly that didn't happen in the books.

Comment

• This was the episode that deviated the most from the books thus far in the entire series.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miburo View Post
              This was the episode that deviated the most from the books thus far in the entire series.
              yeah i agree, who the hell is that Rickon boy?

Comment

• I thought it was a decent episode. The next episode is wrote by George, himself.

Promo for next week:

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  The stupid whore is dead! This show actually made me like Littlefinger and Joffrey for about half a minute! Bravo to both those sadistic bastards for making such a glorious moment possible!
                  Shame. She didn't even get to try the greatest cocksman of King's Landing, Podrick.

Comment

• weird episode, weakest of the season imo. Enjoyed the LF/Varys scene and Roose Bolton. Tormunds half a har was good.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuTangMoneyTeam View Post
                      weird episode, weakest of the season imo. Enjoyed the LF/Varys scene and Roose Bolton. Tormunds half a har was good.
                      My girlfriend told me because it's the calm before the storm. Whatever the hell that means. I haven't read the books, she has though.

Comment

Working...
                      X