No announcement yet.

Posters that should retire this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    This is what Ether[guy with the beard sitting down] and Dorian[drunk guy in yellow shirt] do when they're not posting in Boxingscene. Since they have never seen how the other one looks, they didn't even know that they were fighting their best e-friend. I know how Dorian looks so I would never mistakenly fight him in the streets, especially if he was drunk.
    is dorian really on roids?

damned commies.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Save the hardbody act for someone who will fall for the e-wolf tickets you're trying to sell.

You don't scare anybody on this side of the keyboard, Brosie Brodonell.
      You responded to my post not the other way around son,i welcome you and anyone else to cash that ewolf ticket.Still all booty hurt over me making fun of your gay ass niners silly trick.

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        You responded to my post not the other way around son,i welcome you and anyone else to cash that ewolf ticket.Still all booty hurt over me making fun of your gay ass niners silly trick.

What does 55-10 mean to you, Mark?
        Last edited by Sweet Pea 50; 11-04-2012, 02:58 PM.

Comment

• how was the burger?

Comment

The score of the Broncos Niners Superbowl 20 plus years ago i dont get mad over sporting events.Not to mention we made it with John Elway you made it with an allstar team.
            What does 98-99 mean to you?

Comment

Agreed.

You should consider running your Volvo into GGG's fist.

It would be the Big Bang part deux.
              I tried to make an image of the collision but I didn't realise how terrible I was with MS Paint.

Comment

to me it means...nintendo's super techmo bowl...when 49er's tom rathman was in excellent shape i could return a kick & punt almost all the time because i would just keep breaking tackles.who would of known terrible tom rathman could be such an effective kr\pr?

Comment

• Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
                  The score of the Broncos Niners Superbowl 20 plus years ago i dont get mad over sporting events.Not to mention we made it with John Elway you made it with an allstar team.
                  What does 98-99 mean to you?
                  hate to break this to you but i believe elway never got a ring until they provided him with a 2000 yard rusher named terrell davis. once elway got his running game the broncos got their superbowl. if only the dolphins would have figured that out then marino might have a ring too...

Comment

• I love Larry. He better not ever retire.

Comment

• I probably wont ever retire.

Comment

Working...
                      X