No announcement yet.

Posters that should retire this year.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
    I am pretty much retired as in i dont give a sht about this site anymore,just look at this pathetic lounge the same sorry ass posts from last week,Nsb is full of morons who dont know sht about boxing the history section is dead mma section dead comments and suggestions dead and the dome is beyond dead,,who knows maybe the private forum has something better going on but i doubt it all i have contributed to this site all of the help i have given to be shunned while ass kissers and spam posters gets invites just shows me this site is 99 percent ******s.
    When i was going through some tough personal **** recently i found out who the real homies were both on here and in life.

And one of them is Larry yall talk a lot of **** about him but the reality is he more loyal then the lot of you fcks.
    Yeah, Larry is good people. Poet has me on ignore for defending all the bull**** talk about him.

Comment

I am pretty much retired as in i dont give a sht about this site anymore,just look at this pathetic lounge the same sorry ass posts from last week,Nsb is full of morons who dont know sht about boxing the history section is dead mma section dead comments and suggestions dead and the dome is beyond dead,,who knows maybe the private forum has something better going on but i doubt it all i have contributed to this site all of the help i have given to be shunned while ass kissers and spam posters gets invites just shows me this site is 99 percent ******s.
      When i was going through some tough personal **** recently i found out who the real homies were both on here and in life.

And one of them is Larry yall talk a lot of **** about him but the reality is he more loyal then the lot of you fcks.
      Another weekly rant, almost verbatim, of how you are going to "retire".
      What a shocker.

Comment

Barnburner, he's getting too old for this, it's a young mans game now.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
          I like that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
            Agreed.

You should consider running your Volvo into GGG's fist.

It would be the Big Bang part deux.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              What a shocker.
              Oh stfu i said i basically have retired i barely come on anymore mostly cause of guys like you,your not my friend so why do you care,run your fat old mouth behind a desk i bet you would kiss my ass in person. and go ahead and reply with the ethug verbatim **** you ******* always post fact is i can fight and can back up anything i say on here real fcking talk homie.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                What a shocker.
                Oh stfu i said i basically have retired i barely come on anymore mostly cause of guys like you,your not my friend so why do you care,run your fat old mouth behind a desk i bet you would kiss my ass in person. and go ahead and reply with the ethug verbatim **** you ******* always post fact is i can fight and can back up anything i say on here real fcking talk homie.

hurr!

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  Yeah, Larry is good people. Poet has me on ignore for defending all the bull**** talk about him.
                  That is pretty lame cause if you get to know the man he is a loyal dude i got Larrys back on here all day.

Comment

Save the hardbody act for someone who will fall for the e-wolf tickets you're trying to sell.

You don't scare anybody on this side of the keyboard, Brosie Brodonell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post

hurr!
                      This is what Ether[guy with the beard sitting down] and Dorian[drunk guy in yellow shirt] do when they're not posting in Boxingscene. Since they have never seen how the other one looks, they didn't even know that they were fighting their best e-friend. I know how Dorian looks so I would never mistakenly fight him in the streets, especially if he was drunk.

Comment

Working...
                      X