Kobe Bryant Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    man, i'm a HUGE fan of Fish but that's just reaching

as for those Bulls teams, those were LOADED with HOF talent...you had a Top 50 ever player in Scottie..one of the best rebounders ever in Rodman and dead eye shooters like Paxson, Kerr and Hodges

meanwhile, there's Kobe who's dead eye shooter was Sasha f'n Vujacic

Comment

Lakers won't even beat the Bulls this year. Derick Rose is better then Kobe this year and will be every year for the rest of Kobe's career. Rose will go down as a better player. Just look at him now.

None of that ***** you lakers fans kobe dick riders are talking will even matter when they won't even be able to beat the Bulls of today. And you are dick ridin' because your straight up being disrespectful saying Jordan was beating weaker old guys. Ain't nobody taking anything away from what the Lakers have done.

But they still won't beat the Bulls. Everybody's doubting us saying "we ain't got what it takes to make it in the playoffs". Just wait, were gonna wreck all ya'lls *****. Them Old ass Celtics will fade and break on us. Lebron's heat will get cold fast and choke against us. And we'll shock the world when we beat them Lakers!

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        yeah right now. fisher over harper. ron is almost 50.

fisher is solid and he makes some big plays.

but there's a reason why lakers fans keep talking about getting a point guard every damn trade deadline.

i think for 4 straight years they've been talking about kirk hinrich.
        Seriously though, Ron might have been good but he gets nothing from me.

He was my least liked Bull and I'm not really sure why.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
          I'd take Fisher over Harper any day.

And not because I'm trying to make the Bulls lineup weaker like you're implying.

I don't play that game.

the Harp that played in Chicago?

i'd take that player over Fish in a heartbeat...that was a bonafide 20pt scorer that could play D and was taller...there's a reason why Phil put an old ass Harp in the starting lineup over Fish back in 99-00

Comment

man, i'm a HUGE fan of Fish but that's just reaching

as for those Bulls teams, those were LOADED with HOF talent...you had a Top 50 ever player in Scottie..one of the best rebounders ever in Rodman and dead eye shooters like Paxson, Kerr and Hodges

meanwhile, there's Kobe who's dead eye shooter was Sasha f'n Vujacic

bu bu but.. sasha can score 30 if he wants.

Comment

the Harp that played in Chicago?

i'd take that player over Fish in a heartbeat...that was a bonafide 20pt scorer that could play D and was taller...there's a reason why Phil put an old ass Harp in the starting lineup over Fish back in 99-00
              A good scorer that goes AWOL in crucial spots.

Granted, MJ and Pip were the first options but Fish always seemed to embrace the tough spots when presented(or even when not) to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
                Lakers won't even beat the Bulls this year. Derick Rose is better then Kobe this year and will be every year for the rest of Kobe's career. Rose will go down as a better player. Just look at him now.

None of that ***** you lakers fans kobe dick riders are talking will even matter when they won't even be able to beat the Bulls of today. And you are dick ridin' because your straight up being disrespectful saying Jordan was beating weaker old guys. Ain't nobody taking anything away from what the Lakers have done.

But they still won't beat the Bulls. Everybody's doubting us saying "we ain't got what it takes to make it in the playoffs". Just wait, were gonna wreck all ya'lls *****. Them Old ass Celtics will fade and break on us. Lebron's heat will get cold fast and choke against us. And we'll shock the world when we beat them Lakers!

Nate, i like you...you're a good kid so dont take this the wrong way but, the above post has bull**** written all over it

the Lakers will curbstomp the Bulls...no really...you think Pau Gasol who has sonned Boozer the last 4 years isn't gonna feast in a series like that?

you think Noah's skinny ass is really gonna do anything to Bynum?

you think Artest who seems to be the only one that gives Durant problems is gonna sweat Luol f'n Deng?

and let's not even get to the benches

the Chicago Jazz of the East is a nice little story but i would be surprised if they even win more than one game against the Lakers

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                  bu bu but.. sasha can score 30 if he wants.
                  Sasha can be an ass sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                    A good scorer that goes AWOL in crucial spots.

Granted, MJ and Pip were the first options but Fish always seemed to embrace the tough spots when presented(or even when not) to him.

i dunno..Harp seemed pretty clutch to me when he came here...especially in the Blazer series

Comment

i dunno..Harp seemed pretty clutch to me when he came here...especially in the Blazer series
                      He sucked with the Bulls.

Comment

Working...
                      X