Kobe Bryant Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    hahahahaha latrell is far better come on now
    Yeah he'd beat him one on one, but as far as playing as a team goes, I'd rather have Hedo setting up my role players then Latrell firing away from wherever he pleases.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      I can't wait to see Kobe clinch his 6th title IN Jordans house this June
      mak , these fools are saying fish is better than harper just to make it look like kobe's team is more stacked.

LMFAO

i think they forgot that fish was backing up a shot 37 yr. old harper on the lakers.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
        Don't mind Tua.

He has this ongoing crusade against MJ and the Bulls of that era that there's really no point in arguing with him.

Did you know he became a Lakers fan because of MJ's "lame ass"?

That's all you need to know.
        becoming a lakers fan rooting for the lakers against the bulls when living in l.a. is better than becoming a bulls fan just because they were winning titles especially when you don't live in chicago.

you are what one would call a bandwagoner.

probably only became a bulls fan because of his nike commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          becoming a lakers fan rooting for the lakers against the bulls when living in l.a. is better than becoming a bulls fan just because they were winning titles especially when you don't live in chicago.

you are what one would call a bandwagoner.

probably only became a bulls fan because of his nike commercials.
          I was living in the PI when I became a fan of MJ and the Bulls back in 1984.

That was 7 yrs BEFORE he even won anything.

Remember some ppl treating him worse than Lebron because he couldn't win like Bird and Magic?

Besides, you'd make the same argument about me if I became a Lakers, Celtics, Pistons fan because they were winning titles at some point in time.

Comment

I was living in the PI when I became a fan of MJ and the Bulls back in 1984.

That was 7 yrs BEFORE he even won anything.

Remember some ppl treating him worse than Lebron because he couldn't win like Bird and Magic?

Besides, you'd make the same argument about me if I became a Lakers, Celtics, Pistons fan because they were winning titles at some point in time.
            you're old.

and ron harper is way better than derek fisher.

Comment

and i was one of those guys that made fun of mj back then like i do lebron now.

mj is a ballhog.

Comment

mak , these fools are saying fish is better than harper just to make it look like kobe's team is more stacked.

LMFAO

i think they forgot that fish was backing up a shot 37 yr. old harper on the lakers.

man, i'm a HUGE fan of Fish but that's just reaching

as for those Bulls teams, those were LOADED with HOF talent...you had a Top 50 ever player in Scottie..one of the best rebounders ever in Rodman and dead eye shooters like Paxson, Kerr and Hodges

meanwhile, there's Kobe who's dead eye shooter was Sasha f'n Vujacic

Comment

you're old.

and ron harper is way better than derek fisher.
                  I'd take Fisher over Harper any day.

And not because I'm trying to make the Bulls lineup weaker like you're implying.

I don't play that game.

Comment

I'd take Fisher over Harper any day.

And not because I'm trying to make the Bulls lineup weaker like you're implying.

I don't play that game.
                    yeah right now. fisher over harper. ron is almost 50.

fisher is solid and he makes some big plays.

but there's a reason why lakers fans keep talking about getting a point guard every damn trade deadline.

i think for 4 straight years they've been talking about kirk hinrich.

Comment

and i was one of those guys that made fun of mj back then like i do lebron now.

mj is a ballhog.
                      He had no one to pass the ball to.

He started passing the ball when Pip came along.

Comment

Working...
                      X