Kobe Bryant Poll

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    and it was a weaker era.

all the great teams got old and the rest of the teams were dilluted due to expansion.

everyone that knows anything knows this.
    If I had a dollar every time I see you post this, I'd be rich by now.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
      If I had a dollar every time I see you post this, I'd be rich by now.
      it's the truth though.

all the historically good teams (lakers , celtics , pistons , sixers , etc.) got old.

this was before high school kids started coming in the league so they were staying in college still and before the good european players started coming.

the talent pool was dilluted.

that's why teams that only had 2 stars were winning.

Comment

kobe quit in a elimination game vs the suns. Jordan never quit.stop with the comparing bull****...kobe never has to worry about driving to the hole and seeing a true 7ft center besides dwight waiting for him...oh and the little ticky tack fouls compared to the far more physical game jordan went against...If jordan never retired he would of won 8 in a row

Comment

Originally posted by Natedatpkid View Post
          So your saying Lamar Odom has never been on the court at the same time as Gasol and Bynum?
          yes. i am saying exactly that.

you know why?

because i've seen the lakers play.

odom plays backup power forward.

it's either gasol/odom or bynum/gasol on the court.

never all 3 at the same time.

don't talk about things you don't know anything about.

especially about the 90's when you were still in diapers.

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab View Post
            I'm not talking about player stats here.

Derek meant more to the Lakers than Harper did to the Bulls.

Derek was clutch and was involved in more meaningful plays in bigger spots than Harper did.
            Exactly, its like saying Latrell Sprewell is better then Hedo Turkaloo. I love Sprewell to death and he did put up better scoring numbers but Hedo is a better playmaker and makes his magic team better around him.

Comment

Exactly, its like saying Latrell Sprewell is better then Hedo Turkaloo. I love Sprewell to death and he did put up better scoring numbers but Hedo is a better playmaker and makes his magic team better around him.
              hahahahaha latrell is far better come on now

Comment

I can't wait to see Kobe clinch his 6th title IN Jordans house this June

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                  kobe quit in a elimination game vs the suns. Jordan never quit.stop with the comparing bull****...kobe never has to worry about driving to the hole and seeing a true 7ft center besides dwight waiting for him...oh and the little ticky tack fouls compared to the far more physical game jordan went against...If jordan never retired he would of won 8 in a row
                  lmao. you mean when his lowly 7th-8th seed team took a 1-2 seed to 7 games in the 1st round? while playing with kwame brown , luke walton and smush parker as his fellow starters?

yeah because physicality stops kobe.

kobe did just fine before the handcheck era you know.

and don't even talk about calls. jordan got more calls than anyone.

if he missed they automatically called a foul on whoever was closest to him.

Comment

you think hedo is better than spreewell?

Comment

Don't mind Tua.

He has this ongoing crusade against MJ and the Bulls of that era that there's really no point in arguing with him.

Did you know he became a Lakers fan because of MJ's "lame ass"?

That's all you need to know.

Comment

Working...
                      X