No announcement yet.

The White Stripes Are Dead, U Mad?: Dedicated to MIB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bastian Loc View Post
    Yeah, its called quality. On both counts.

Quality can be judged accurately in music. If you know what you're talking about.

I was being sarcastic.
    What makes a song a high quality song? The Production? and who gets too judge the quality of peoples opinions? Is there some kind of school you can go to to judge the quality of someones opinion?

Comment

Taste buds decide. Some flavors are better than others.
      i'm pinoy.

just for argument's sake, what if my taste buds tell me that poodles are the yummiest food out there.

are my taste buds wrong?

Comment

• Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        i'm pinoy.

just for argument's sake, what if my taste buds tell me that poodles are the yummiest food out there.

are my taste buds wrong?
        haha...you're wrong for that one.

Comment

c'mon jack let's cut the crap.

you're trying to be controversial again aren't you cause i know you're too smart for this.

no way you're trying to impose your taste over most everyone else.
          Originally posted by kaps View Post
          What makes a song a high quality song? The Production? and who gets too judge the quality of peoples opinions? Is there some kind of school you can go to to judge the quality of someones opinion?
          If someone told you that McDonalds is great food would you take their opinion on food seriously?

Or would you peg them as ignorant to food?

Cuz' that's really what this boils down to.

Comment

• Originally posted by kaps View Post
            I don't really hate the white stripes, they're just not my flavor....
            Things like that don't matter to everyone's favorite couple. They tried to hijack my thread, but despite all their rage they failed utterly (big surprise).

Comment

i'm pinoy.

are my taste buds wrong?
              Yes they are.

Comment

If someone told you that McDonalds is great food would you take their opinion on food seriously?

That's a very good point. But with food, you can break down the nutritional value of it. The ingredients used to make that food. The effects of eating that food, etc.

Comment

This sociological relativism is dangerous because it appeals to the id and people start to become violently delusional.. If I told you that I think the guy at the park plays better soccer than than Ronaldo just because "its my opinion" what the hell would you tell me?
                  Sports and music isnt even the same.

You CAN have an opinion on sports with an arguement and things to back you up. But its not the same case as music. In sports you have wreckless opinions which people will laugh at you for.

Not in music cause there is no such as "the best" genre of music. In sports you can argue who is the best, not in music.

Like i said music is all personal opinion. Your taste in music aint better than mine or anyone else in this world we live in.

Sorry Jackie but thats the reality of it.

Comment

mcdonalds being looked down upon by ppl is a by product of culture.

taste has got nothing to do with it.

my kid loves the big mac and that's his favorite food over everything else that we give him.

he's a kid. does that mean his taste doesn't count as relevant?

Comment

Yes they are.

damn you're arrogant.

Comment

Working...
                      X