Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough is enough. I'm going to hit him tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Check out what I wrote on the Owen Hart video comments on Youtube
    Trig is going to found his own Nation of Domination.

Comment

Good man trig. Beating his ass wouldn't have solved anything.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        lol..ive made a couple people put their mouth on the curb and curb stomped they ass..lol
        You say some really disturbing **** sometimes Larry...It's a wonder you walk around free...

Comment

You are in the absolute worst frame of mind to do something like this. Lose your job because some guy is a douche bag? Get a criminal record, or more of a record just because he's a flake. You might gain this guys respect by kicking his ass but I can be nearly positive that you will lose respect in alot more peoples eyes if you do this.

Talk to your supervisor and see if you can get him shipped to another shift or atleast have the supervisor talk to him.

Violence is not the answer in this one, you stand to lose too much...........Rockin'

Comment

Beat him up with a Turkey.

Comment

Unless I'm not too late...

Best to relate the issue to the HR department. Either the dude was set up to bust your balls so you'll quit or he might be setting himself up to collect a nice lawsuit check if he gets hurt.

Either way, you might come out the loser.

Just sayin'.

Now if the punk lays a hand on you first, I'd open up on the sonofa***** 'til I was exhausted from pounding my fist with his face.

Comment

I apologize.

I want to apologize for making this stupid thread, it was totally out of character for me. From this day on i'm going to just ignore that racist basterds because I notice lastnight he doesn't like to be ignored. Thank everyone for all the positive comments.

Comment

Stay strapped Trig, if you piss him off your done.

Comment

Just start asking him about his feet, then ask him to show you them... then try to seduce his feet...

It's right up your alley, and I guarantee he never talks to you again.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
                      I want to apologize for making this stupid thread, it was totally out of character for me. From this day on i'm going to just ignore that racist basterds because I notice lastnight he doesn't like to be ignored. Thank everyone for all the positive comments.

nice....you put him on ignore

Comment

Working...
                      X