Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough is enough. I'm going to hit him tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
    Ok I going to take the advice of my bothers on boxingscene and not hit him. If I were to put my hands on him, that means I've lost. So instead I just going to embarrass him. Can one of you fine gentleman Photoshop his picture of his head on a fat naked body with a small penis. If you can please remove the background and mop bucket that would be great. Your reward will be green k and points.
    Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
    wow....lol looking at this picture..theres nothing you can do to this man worse than what he has now.

Comment

Never hit a white man.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
        wow....lol looking at this picture..theres nothing you can do to this man worse than what he has now.
        Ain't that the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by MindBat View Post
          Unless I'm not too late...

Best to relate the issue to the HR department. Either the dude was set up to bust your balls so you'll quit or he might be setting himself up to collect a nice lawsuit check if he gets hurt.

Either way, you might come out the loser.

Just sayin'.

Now if the punk lays a hand on you first, I'd open up on the sonofa***** 'til I was exhausted from pounding my fist with his face.
          this. risk losing your job fuucken a hot intern or boss but not beating up an old fat white man.

Comment

this guy looks like a real life al bundy..nothing to lose,made at his life decisions..so he wants to make your life miserable..you know how you hurt people like that...by laughing in their face and keep enjoying your life

Comment

rriiiiggghhttttttttttttt.......................... .......

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                I wouldn't do that buckwheat.
                hahahaha

Honestly, the guy sounds like a complete ass

Comment

Originally posted by 120 View Post
                  rriiiiggghhttttttttttttt.......................... .......
                  I love your sig.

Comment

You should be equally racist towards white people in front of him, talking about honky this and cracker that. You should make suggestive comments about the small size of the caucasian penis and how black men are satisfying white women more.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                      lol..ive made a couple people put their mouth on the curb and curb stomped they ass..lol
                      You're going to hell .

Comment

Working...
                      X