Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Enough is enough. I'm going to hit him tonight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Enough is enough. I'm going to hit him tonight.

A while ago I made a thread about this guy I work with.

Here it is:

"I work with this guy who is a pessimist 49 yr old virgin. Everyday I come to work he always finds a way to push my buttons. Here is a list of things that he does everyday.

-Every time I take a day off he takes a day off the next week
    -He calls me buckwheat.
    -Every time I talk to someone he always jumps in a conversation
    -He constantly tells me that hip hop sucks
    -Someone even told me that he says racist things behind my back.

We work from 3:00pm-11:30 pm and the jerk took a half a vacation day today and he was very excited about it all week. I called in sick at 6:00 am this morning and he is going to be very upset and I don't give a damn."

Lastnight we were watching the news and there was a story about shooting in volving a black man and he said. " When will all you black people stop killing each other. I had enough of him so tonight it's only going to be me and him at work and I going to teach him a lession. There will be no witnesses. Ha!

Make sure you record it with your iphone

Comment

Rape is never the answer Trigger.

Comment

Assuming you do go through with this, you can end up losing your job and probably pick up an assault and battery charge. Is this guy really worth it? Does he have that much control over you man? Just let it go, there will always be people like him you just have to find a way to brush 'em off and keep doing you.

Comment

Originally posted by triggerhapppy View Post
          A while ago I made a thread about this guy I work with.

Here it is:

"I work with this guy who is a pessimist 49 yr old virgin. Everyday I come to work he always finds a way to push my buttons. Here is a list of things that he does everyday.

-Every time I take a day off he takes a day off the next week
          -He calls me buckwheat.
          -Every time I talk to someone he always jumps in a conversation
          -He constantly tells me that hip hop sucks
          -Someone even told me that he says racist things behind my back.

We work from 3:00pm-11:30 pm and the jerk took a half a vacation day today and he was very excited about it all week. I called in sick at 6:00 am this morning and he is going to be very upset and I don't give a damn."

Lastnight we were watching the news and there was a story about shooting in volving a black man and he said. " When will all you black people stop killing each other. I had enough of him so tonight it's only going to be me and him at work and I going to teach him a lession. There will be no witnesses. Ha!
          Fuk him up Buckwheat.....fuk his **** up!!! make sure once he is down passed out you do this to him.......

Dude do you really look like Buckweat???

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
            Assuming you do go through with this, you can end up losing your job and probably pick up an assault and battery charge. Is this guy really worth it? Does he have that much control over you man? Just let it go, there will always be people like him you just have to find a way to brush 'em off and keep doing you.
            Like i said before it's only going to be me and him tonight. It's my word against him. I need to make him respect me. I need to put him in his place.

Comment

Don't do it, bro. Get a recorder and mic and record all the condescending, racist **** this guy tells you and when you get enough evidence, report him to HR. I know it sounds like a ***** thing to do, but in this country you can't solve your problems with someone by kicking their ass. Besides losing your job, you'll get charged and possibly sent to jail. The negative consequences far outweigh the satisfaction you'll get from ****ing this guy up.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
                I wouldn't do that buckwheat.

Comment

do it outside of work.......not worth losing your job over

Comment

Working...
                  X