Collapse
No announcement yet.

Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why do you guys act so threatened when a boxer from another race does well?

Comment

• What if i don't want to 'axe a black dude' that's extreme violence for no reason. Even if its a small axe not a hunting one I'd decline the opportunity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flabulous View Post
        I got a three-parter. It's a doozy.

1.) Why, in USA, where black men aged 18-40, who make up less than 5% of the total population, account for 50% (give or take a few percentile points) of all violent crime? (supported by victim statements - so it's not police/arrest bias.)
        I answer your question with this question:

How is it that 75% of black students, from the inner cities, never even graduate highschool? .......Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I answer your question with this question:

How is it that 75% of black students, from the inner cities, never even graduate highschool? .......Rockin'
          So you're saying black people account for much of the street crime due to lack of education? What about all the people that come from low income backgrounds that don't resort to crime and make something of their lives?

Here's another question. Why do so many black fathers cut out on their kids?

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post

Here's another question. Why do so many black fathers cut out on their kids?

Because it all turned from one night of kickin' it with their beatches into a life long commitment of paying for that kid. Don't they think before sticking their peckers in to ****? ……….Rockin'
            Last edited by Rockin'; 08-12-2018, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Because it all turned from one night of kickin' it with their beatches into a life long commitment of paying for that kid. Don't they think before sticking their peckers in to ****? ……….Rockin'
              Yeah, but older white dudes do that, but they do the right thing and stick around. So why not black guys? If you're talking teen guys, then most of the time, they're out of there, regardless or race because they feel they're too young and aren't ready to handle that kind of responsibility. But with black dudes, even if they have the money, you so often hear about them having a kid they never see, sometimes several kids with all different mothers. So how's about they take care of their business without a court forcing them to do it? Then maybe that stereotype might go away.

Comment

So what you're basically saying is they're selfish a5sholes.

Comment

• I believe that blacks are having soooo many kids, that the government pays for, so that they can be a force to deal with in the election process. So our government is paying them to have kids and take over the ballot boxes. That just doesn''t sound very American.....Rockin'

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Do you guys really believe you guys are the originators of all ancient civilizations?
                    You mean when we turned into **** Sapiens?

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
                      Why in the UK do all people sound the same when in America Black people talk different?
                      Smaller surroundings but a good number of Black British descended from Jamaicans.

Comment

Working...
                      X