Axe a Black Dude!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    ????

I've never seen a good looking black/Pinoy.let alone a good looking Pinoy.they're one ugly lot don't they?.

Why do blacks blame racism if they are not hired or got fired from a job they're not qualified.
    nah man. that particular mix makes one beautiful baby.

i have never been in a position where i didn`t get a job due to my colour. i think that i have a pretty level playing field where i live. at least thats how it seems to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
      nah man. that particular mix makes one beautiful baby.

i have never been in a position where i didn`t get a job due to my colour. i think that i have a pretty level playing field where i live. at least thats how it seems to me.

I was just teasing you, But you know what I mean,I guess it's more prevalent in the U.S. eh. ****in racist Americans!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Prince Boateng View Post
        OH RIGHT ...because ALL BLACKS commit crime, rape, STDs......I get you now......
        How many people on here tell you how stupid you are daily?

Again its on avg. I doubt most whites use a tanning bed. On avg, blacks lead the crime, rape and STD stats. Its statical fact you complete moron. I would educate you by showing all the US gov. facts but it would be no help. You just continue to post away, even tho most good posters ignore you by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tim Horton View Post
          the funny thing is that dark star, with his superior `white` IQ cannot even post with originality. he is taking my inferior black IQ and basically copying my posts and posts from some obscure, FREE website and using it as his own.
          Your the moron who claims, if you dont avoid the sun and slighly become tan, its an attempt to become an African.

I dont know what you keep talking about that site for, its legit, besides another was posted.

Comment

• why do your women love Mexicans?

Comment

• Originally posted by Darkstar View Post
              Most whites dont use tanning salons. Anyone who spends time in the sun slightly tans. Its not an attempt to become a African. The fact that you think tanning is an attempt to become a African leads me to believe you werent raised properly and suffer from low IQ. Which leaves you incapable of understanding reality.
              face it, white identity is dead. whites in the inner cities adapt to or copy black culture... not the other way around; be it through tanning, music, clothing, vocabulary, pattern of speech you name it. napoleon dynamite accurately depicts what the prehistoric white culture is like without any form of black influence.

Comment

Your the moron who claims, if you dont avoid the sun and slighly become tan, its an attempt to become an African.

I dont know what you keep talking about that site for, its legit, besides another was posted.
                that is not what said. perhaps english is your second language - if not you should be ashamed of yourself. and your parents. who were clearly as dense as you.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdlb12 View Post
                  why do your women love Mexicans?
                  because lots of mexican women are sexy as hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                    face it, white identity is dead. whites in the inner cities adapt to or copy black culture... not the other way around; be it through tanning, music, clothing, vocabulary, pattern of speech you name it. napoleon dynamite accurately depicts what the prehistoric white culture is like without any form of black influence.
                    You posted alot of opinion there, thats debatable. Frist off, most whites left the inner cities during white flight. To stay away from black. Your right, black music does sell well but not everybody loves it like you probably think.

I doubt down syndrome Napoleon Dynamite reps "prehistoric" white culture.

Comment

you`re. not your.

glad to see that capacity for learning is helping you.

Comment

Working...
                      X