Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bill Maher on guns: I have a Gun, but nobody else should have a gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

okay i'm done arguing with the guy arguing with me who doesn't express his opinion because he doesn't want to argue.

i'm also done with jack the twit who is arguing with me even though i'm on his side of the issue just because i somewhat (partially) agreed with squealpiggy's opinion.

last words.

gun control opponents try to make a case that the 2nd amendment guarantees a person's right to a firearm for the purpose of hunting or personal self defense.

i disagree.

the 2nd amendment does NOT guarantee rights to firearms for personal self defense or hunting.

2nd amendment guarantees the rights to firearms so that the people can fight its enemies , foreign or domestic. whether from an invading foreign enemy or its own oppressive government.

so ban all the hunting shotguns and hunting rifles i say.

but you can't ban automatic rifles , combat shotguns , sniper rifles and semi-automatic pistols and service revolvers.

those are needed by the militia and it's our right to possess them.

i guess we'll just have to make due hunting small game with AR-15's , hunting big game with long range sniper rifles , clayshooting and birdhunting with combat shotguns and protecting ourselves with military semi-automatic pistols and service revolvers.

Comment

If anyone in England, California, Florida, Texas, New York or the greater U.S area wants to start a militia:

PM me.

Lets do this thing according to the constitution.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
        If anyone in England, California, Florida, Texas, New York or the greater U.S area wants to start a militia:

PM me.

Lets do this thing according to the constitution.

you don't even have an automatic rifle.

you fail as a patriot.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
          okay i'm done arguing with the guy arguing with me who doesn't express his opinion because he doesn't want to argue.

i'm also done with jack the twit who is arguing with me even though i'm on his side of the issue just because i somewhat (partially) agreed with squealpiggy's opinion.

last words.

gun control opponents try to make a case that the 2nd amendment guarantees a person's right to a firearm for the purpose of hunting or personal self defense.

i disagree.

the 2nd amendment does NOT guarantee rights to firearms for personal self defense or hunting.

2nd amendment guarantees the rights to firearms so that the people can fight its enemies , foreign or domestic. whether from an invading foreign enemy or its own oppressive government.

so ban all the hunting shotguns and hunting rifles i say.

but you can't ban automatic rifles , combat shotguns , sniper rifles and semi-automatic pistols and service revolvers.

those are needed by the militia and it's our right to possess them.

i guess we'll just have to make due hunting small game with AR-15's , hunting big game with long range sniper rifles , clayshooting and birdhunting with combat shotguns and protecting ourselves with military semi-automatic pistols and service revolvers.
          You can't partially agree with him and claim you're pro liberty or pro second amendment.

Anytime you agree with that cocksucker you might as well wear Alfredo Angulo's dog collar around your neck cuz' you're asking to be fucked in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
            You can't partially agree with him and claim you're pro liberty or pro second amendment.

Anytime you agree with that cocksucker you might as well wear Alfredo Angulo's dog collar around your neck cuz' you're asking to be fucked in the ass.
            you know you have to read the entire post before disagreeing with it right?

you can't pick and choose.

he was partially right that the 2nd amendment was for the benefit of the militia.

he was wrong on what he thought the militia is/was.

the militia is the people. everyone who wants to arm themself and fight is the militia.

......and he had it backwards.

it's not you have to be in a militia to keep firearms.

it's everyone can keep firearms for the benefit of the militia (the people)

Comment

ban all the hunting shotguns , hunting rifles , personal self defense handguns!

just don't ban our combat shotguns , automatic rifles , long range sniper rifles and military semi-auto pistols and service revolvers though.

we need those for the benefit of the militia.

we'll just have to make due using those to hunt with and for self defense.

Comment

you don't even have an automatic rifle.

you fail as a patriot.
                You don't know what I own egg shen.

Comment

you know you have to read the entire post before disagreeing with it right?

you can't pick and choose.

he was partially right that the 2nd amendment was for the benefit of the militia.

he was wrong on what he thought the militia is/was.

the militia is the people. everyone who wants to arm themself and fight is the militia.

......and he had it backwards.

it's not you have to be in a militia to keep firearms.

it's everyone can keep firearms for the benefit of the militia (the people)
                  I read it and he was wrong.

As always.

Furthermoar, nobody uses automatic rifles because they're inaccurate. Everyone knows semiautomatic rifles is the way to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Malone View Post

I'm an anarchist and pacifist personally and have no intentions of ever owning a gun.

That's a good combination to be.

If everyone were a Anarchist-Pacifist, there would worldwide order and peace without any Govt. authority making it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by The Hope Pope View Post
                      You don't know what I own egg shen.
                      so you own one?

not that i really care or that it matters.

but it's good to have a rifle available for emergencies.

Comment

Working...
                      X