No announcement yet.

Bill Maher on guns: I have a Gun, but nobody else should have a gun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1502 View Post
    Everything including the Bill of Rights should be subject to debate if time has passed some laws by, specifically the 2nd Amendment.
    No things like freedom of speech and assembly, the right to bear arms, the right to be secure in your person and from unreasonable search and seizures and the right to not incriminate yourself are not up for debate.

They're too important to be left up to interpretation by modern soft power fascists.

I never heard Bill Maher say he wants to take everyone's guns EXCEPT his, he just admitted to having one because of the same reason I posted, stop making stuff up. When you live in a country where everyone and their mother owns a gun, it's basically the wild west. So if you have one so will I but I would chose to live in a world without them.
    That's because you obviously didn't hear the clip, or watch his show this past Friday night where he and Mr. Maddow talked about getting rid of it.

You can't live in a world without guns so get rid of that adolescent utopian fantasy already and welcome to the real world.

Iraqi's and Afghan's aren't handing anyone their ass, what they are doing is fighting a Guerrilla war that is incredibly hard to contain. I have said it before, those war can't be won with tanks, bombs and guns. The U.S is winning the battles but losing the war, the same as it was in Vietnam.
    Exactly, guerrilla war fought with small arms. They're handing NATO their asses with small arms.

The U.S/Nato has been there as long as the Russians were and are destined to leave with their tail between their legs.

Asses handed to them.

With small arms.

Comment

Bill Maher is the man

Comment

Working...
      X