No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every race loves asian guys.

I dunno what it's like in america where apparantly all the asian guys over there haven't got the balls to ask girls out but here in the uk asian guys have a sexy british accent and we actually have balls.

I really have to make this post because it's just horrible reading posts by dorky asian guys with titles like "asian girls dig white black or whatever guys".
    Maybe only in america are asian men born without dicks and balls but please don't lump all asian guys in the same boat as you.

I'm a good looking asian guy and i've been out with white and asian women. I don't have any confident issues about my dick size etc and there is really no reason to perpetuate a supposed stereotype when none exist. The fact is no women like men who are shy loser nice guy types and if there are a lot of asian guys like that over there in the usa then that's just your tough luck. Maybe just grow some balls like the white, black and latino guys over there in usa and ask a girl out If you have some social skills and don't look like a monkey's ass then i'm sure you will have a chance.

But please do not stereotype asian guys and say we don't have any chances with other races cause we do. The asian race is just like whites and blacks. They also got dorky nerds who have got the social skills and grace of a donkey and we have guys who are like jocks.

It's the same with every race. If you have no social skills and look ugly don't put the blame on race...just blame yourself for being a loser and sort yourself out bro...i'm sure most guys minus the trolls on this forum will gladly help out a bro

bump since this deserves to be seen imo

Comment

no one in America gives a **** about an asian dude

we steal all your asian women

Comment

I could be a p**nstar in Asia man :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

most asian women, marry asian men.

No other race wants anything to do with those small dick having midgets

Comment

but in all honesty that is with every race

we just want each others women

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post

thats because daddy dont want mixed grand children.

i was with an asian girl and her daddy did NOT like the idea.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post

you can count out the pinoys on your comment. check the link below lol

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=327866

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

Comment

one of my best friends in high school was asian. he did some hairmodeling and was friends with all the hot girls. me and this girl once joked him and this hot blonde girl should go on a date and she got this insulted look on her face and said "no sorry we're just friends"

this was a confident, fashionable, cool asian cat but the white girls just didnt see anything in him

dont know if its dick thing or anything

Comment

Working...
                    X