No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
    No girls I know like Asian guys. I wouldn't even wanna be friends with asian guys so I can imagine why girls wouldn't date one

I guess an asian beat you up..

Comment

I don't know any girl that likes Asian guys but that doesn't mean anything. I mean you go to Asia, the majority of woman there are married to Asian men. In America the majority of Asian women are married to American men.

Comment

When you are told by society that you have a small pp all of the time it has to be hard-on the confidence... (pun)

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
          No girls I know like Asian guys. I wouldn't even wanna be friends with asian guys so I can imagine why girls wouldn't date one
          Butt head asian guys wouldn't want to be a friend with you.

Comment

this is a pointless thread...

people living with this old asian stereo type is played out.

Most asian men can pull ***** from any nationality..

Comment

Originally posted by TheFairPole View Post
              When you are told by society that you have a small pp all of the time it has to be hard-on the confidence... (pun)

Tbh if a man worries about his dick size that's not a man but a woman.

Real men only worry about the size of their paycheck ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post

no one in America gives a **** about an asian dude

we steal all your asian women
                What took you so long to come up with a Krit sig cuzzin? That dude is the Greatest lyricist to come outta the Sip.

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                  Tbh if a man worries about his dick size that's not a man but a woman.

Real men only worry about the size of their paycheck ^_^
                  well,in the media where having a small d*ck is no good. most of modern **** vids have big d1cks. media influence is an important role to the minds of the masses about everyting

Comment

all the Asians in the UK stay in libraries if they are in the UK.

Only Asian girls come out and party

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                      I dunno what it's like in america where apparantly all the asian guys over there haven't got the balls to ask girls out but here in the uk asian guys have a sexy british accent and we actually have balls.

I really have to make this post because it's just horrible reading posts by dorky asian guys with titles like "asian girls dig white black or whatever guys".
                      Maybe only in america are asian men born without dicks and balls but please don't lump all asian guys in the same boat as you.

I'm a good looking asian guy and i've been out with white and asian women. I don't have any confident issues about my dick size etc and there is really no reason to perpetuate a supposed stereotype when none exist. The fact is no women like men who are shy loser nice guy types and if there are a lot of asian guys like that over there in the usa then that's just your tough luck. Maybe just grow some balls like the white, black and latino guys over there in usa and ask a girl out If you have some social skills and don't look like a monkey's ass then i'm sure you will have a chance.

But please do not stereotype asian guys and say we don't have any chances with other races cause we do. The asian race is just like whites and blacks. They also got dorky nerds who have got the social skills and grace of a donkey and we have guys who are like jocks.

It's the same with every race. If you have no social skills and look ugly don't put the blame on race...just blame yourself for being a loser and sort yourself out bro...i'm sure most guys minus the trolls on this forum will gladly help out a bro

I'm glad to know you have overcome your handicap.

Comment

Working...
                      X