Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian guys.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In america it's funny the asian girls are all over the white guys. I don't know what it is but Asian girls in America just love white guys I think it must be a money thing. Or maybe it is a dick thing, for them asian guys=avg penis, white guys=above avg, and black guys=way too big. So from that angle it makes some sort of sense.
    PS-I'm just just joking so don't take this post serious for you sensitive types.

Comment

Originally posted by MEAT View Post
      yall focusing too much on **** size.

do we want girls with huge ****? yea. but would we still tap a cute girl with small ****? yea.

same applies to girls, they want a big ****? yea. would they still bang a dude they like even if he has a small ****? idk maybe lol.

IMO a girl that would trade anything for a monster **** is shallow and a whore.
      the **** u talkin bout son

panda said he didnt know whether it was a dick thing or not...do u honestly expect a white girl to answer me honestly if panda asks her why she doesnt like asian men. she'll likely deny it or would say she hasnt come across one she found attractive yet

girls dont really care about dick size unless its below average...u gotta have enough meat to be able to make her cum

maybe its that hot girls often go for tough guys, macho types if u will...dont often come across an asian alpha male but wont deny they excist

Comment

i think i just lost my manhood after clicking on that link

Comment

No girls I know like Asian guys. I wouldn't even wanna be friends with asian guys so I can imagine why girls wouldn't date one

Comment

Originally posted by 2Fast View Post
            No girls I know like Asian guys. I wouldn't even wanna be friends with asian guys so I can imagine why girls wouldn't date one
            thats just mean

why wouldnt u be friends with an asian?

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
              thats just mean

why wouldnt u be friends with an asian?
              Cause most of them have inferiority complex and look corny.

Thats just my experience. I know a couple of cool asians but they are half european half asian.

Comment

I used to exclusively date hong kong girls but now i only date white girls ...i used to have white g/fs when i was younger but i went back to my race later on but back to white girls since i so love blondes with blue eyes

btw from an insider's pov, in hong kong the majority of the girls there wouldn't date a white guy since they are the white ghosts. I've dated quite a few hong kong girls and most won't date white guys. be it cultural reasons or otherwise.

In america though american born asian girls with their asian features drive white dudes wild. Tbh i'm glad asian girls are dating white guys since atm i only date white girls and man the more asian girls going for white guys means the more white ***** for me

Also on another point of colonialism. White people are sometimes in hong kong movies (an educated alpha male btw not white trailer trash) and they are seen to be in high executive positions.

In america i think the chinese parents prefer their daughters to date white or asian guys rather than black guys because of the black man stereotype which is wrong but hey people buy into stereotypes. And i don't mean the big dick stereotype lol

Asian parents don't like their daughters to date mexicans i suppose cause of the maid and servent stereotype same thing with phillipinos.

Fact is chinese jap and korean asians really think they r the superior asians same with the americans and white sin general
                Last edited by Xercen; 01-18-2011, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Btw if anybody here hates mixed race women then that's real bad luck for you

I myself am gonna produce a maria ozawa lookalike and considering that china will be the no1 superpower soon then all those chinese women are gonna flood into usa and make tons of mixed raced babies.

It will be disappointing since i love blonde women with blue eyes but considering how much of the population is white compared to chinese indian i think there is only one winner.

At the end of the century there will be no more race..we will all be tiger woods..cabasdasdasdasd or whatever he said

Comment

Originally posted by Xercen View Post
                    Btw if anybody here hates mixed race women then that's real bad luck for you

I myself am gonna produce a maria ozawa lookalike and considering that china will be the no1 superpower soon then all those chinese women are gonna flood into usa and make tons of mixed raced babies.

It will be disappointing since i love blonde women with blue eyes but considering how much of the population is white compared to chinese indian i think there is only one winner.

At the end of the century there will be no more race..we will all be tiger woods..cabasdasdasdasd or whatever he said
                    lets hope ur daughter will be less of a slut

heard maria ozawa brought her debut tape over to watch with her parents and they disowned her

can u blame them though?

Comment

My friend who went to Thailand told me the women see white guys as upper class citizens, and that's why so many asian women want to date white men.. the dick size thing is just a myth.. just thought i'd add my 2 cents for what it's worth..

Comment

Working...
                      X