No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Subtraction View Post
    I don't like them cuz' they lack big ass and big ****.
    True...........

Comment

I dated a Filipina a while back. She was really nice and humble. What I loved about her physically was her legs; beautiful, smooth and toned .

Comment

well asian chicks are cute as ****. but damn most asian chicks i see all are flat chested, no ass, no hips. just a pretty face. but i have heard if you **** a asian chick in the ass or give it to her doggy style they start to develop a ass.

Comment

I was talking to the one filipina model her name is barbara kulik. She goes to the same college and we ended up in the same study group. We exchanged phone numbers and talked a couple times. But she was a straight gold digger she was just looking for a rich sugar daddy. I guess when she saw me driving my Navigator she thought I was rich. But after I made it clear that I was just a regular dude she suddenly started throwing the cold shoulder. Oh well I'm just mad I didn't hit it I didnt want to wife her anyway.

Comment

Too right! We all love asians :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by -KO-Chulito- View Post
              I dated a Filipina a while back. She was really nice and humble. What I loved about her physically was her legs; beautiful, smooth and toned

:wank::wank:

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
                True.

My ex was half Dutch and half Indonesian.

Women don't like Asian men because of their height I heard.

I'm asian and i'm taller then Amir...

Comment

Comment

OK who bring this **** again

Comment

Every Filipina I've had the pleasure of running into has always been super humble and down to earth. I think I need to relocate to the Philippines, their women are very easy on the eyes.

Comment

Working...
                      X