Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mary Jane is the best

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
      but why Asian dudes are not?****?cause we have a small dicks?I HAVE PRETTY DECENT DICK! DAMN IT! 7 Inch!
      Pics or GTFO

Comment

i dont like them cause they have no ass nor ****

Comment

I don't know what kind of Asians y'all be running into but hit up a club out here on the week and you'll Asian beezies all day with ass and *******. Ain't that right, MEAT?

Comment

I haven't ever found an Asian women to be extremely attractive. A few lookers here and there, but never anything special. Asian women do not interest me, besides they sound like a mouse that just got stepped on when they fuck.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              True.

My ex was half Dutch and half Indonesian.

Women don't like Asian men because of their height I heard.
              What part of Indonesia did he come from?

Comment

Whenever I talk to an Asian girl I always end up with 6+ of them.

Girls seem to be in bigger numbers than any other girls. probably because it is in a foreign country

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin'
                  white dudes don't have culture, their only advantage is being white and most of the time rich parents. what a white guy does and talks about: surfing, beer pong, energy drinks. asian chicks see $ and bragging rights to their fob cousins.
                  What a moron.

Asian girls are ok. The ones that look really asainy dont look good imo.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin'
                    white dudes don't have culture, their only advantage is being white and most of the time rich parents. what a white guy does and talks about: surfing, beer pong, energy drinks. asian chicks see $ and bragging rights to their fob cousins.
                    lol what race are you?

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
                      Whenever I talk to an Asian girl I always end up with 6+ of them.

Girls seem to be in bigger numbers than any other girls. probably because it is in a foreign country
                      Because you have white skin? Nothing to brag about, it's eazy for ya

Comment

Working...
                      X