No announcement yet.

Every race loves asian chicks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Casual View Post
    lol 'because of they're blonde hair' oh dear! I think in Asian cultures they class whites as superior, hence why they date them.
    this is true but its more their conception of inferiority rather than white people's superiority...

asians around here often seem ashamed of their culture and try to act as modern and western as possible. one of my female asian friends talks about this like she's bragging about something. a lot of dutch asians also use western names like kenny, kelly, john or suzie while their birth names are actually asian.

once tried to ask my friend's asian girlfriend what her real chinese name is and she got mad as if panda just called her a whore or something, she was very insulted for some reason.

also notice how they always like 'tall guys' like theyre compensating for something

panda personally doesnt like chinese and korean girls because of their arrogant personalities, pinoy girls are cute as hell and really nice though, thai girls are too. they often fall off the radar for me as their female features often fall behind. if panda ever saw a girl like kristin kreuk he'd be all over her though

Comment

i love me some asian women... but the ones that are really from asia got that hairy shh i like the ones that adapt to the us and got that nice shaved putti or a little bit of hair

but i love to

Comment

Originally posted by Blooper View Post
        korean chicks are the best.

just don't marry one.

LOL. I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
          Because you have white skin? Nothing to brag about, it's eazy for ya

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
            LOL. I did.

how is it man????

i always wanted to marry an asian chick

Comment

Originally posted by Welsh~Wizard View Post
              i laughed. it's good to be pale when your in asia anyway

Comment

Skin colour doesn't matter much in my opinion.

I have been with girl with every continent apart from South America.

I thought Africa would have been the hardest but that was really easy haha.

Comment

[QUOTE=Welsh~Wizard;9973544]Skin colour doesn't matter much in my opinion.

I have been with girl with every continent apart from South America.

I thought Africa would have been the hardest but that was really easy haha.[/QUOTE]

It shouldn't matter but it does in Asia, along with many other countries..

Uh yeah. I went to Africa, was scary being the pale kid in the club..long story...

Comment

never been to Africa but got with an African in uni.

She was rich too. Father high up in the army. Didn't want to mess about with her. Get knocked off.

Comment

I'm not a big fan, but Asian chicks seem to be attracted to me the most. I'd marry one though.

Comment

Working...
                      X