I just want to be friends with everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MACAQUEINBLACK View Post
    Welcome back, Chief.
    lol thanks. hope all is well with you. take care and happy holidays! HOLIDAY SEASON EVERYONE

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
      this is g dog btw

im not here to argue. i just want to be friends and socialize with you all. i love boxing and this is a great place.

have a safe weekend everyone! take care and drive safe these holidays!

* there is a guy with username G - DOGS impersonating me but he isnt me. This is the real G Dog
      hope you just lie low on posting bait threads and when somebody gets annoyed, you dont post things like turn off your station. kinda irritating when you lure posters to your idiotic threads and when you dont like the reply you dont argue but instead blame the posters why they dont turn their stations off.

just be funny. but dont be stingy.

welcome back gdog.

Comment

if that is really you, I doubt you've changed you were irritating before and i still sense it. you come back with puppy dog eyes saying you just want to be friends with everyone, give me a fcking break.

Comment

No, go away.

Comment

I have my doubts its even him.

either way, the snake is red.

Comment

Do not listen to this imposter. He is a hack. I am the real g-dog.

Comment

will the real g-doggy dog please stand up

Comment

why don't you ************* you dirty little -********. nobody wants you here, you stink, you're fat and you ******* stink!

Comment

Hey G-Dogs, can we be friends..? I don't really have friends here..

Comment

Originally posted by led View Post
                      hope you just lie low on posting bait threads and when somebody gets annoyed, you dont post things like turn off your station. kinda irritating when you lure posters to your idiotic threads and when you dont like the reply you dont argue but instead blame the posters why they dont turn their stations off.

just be funny. but dont be stingy.

welcome back gdog.
                      thank you thank you. and no that stuff is childish. im in my 20's i dont need to be acting like that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X