I just want to be friends with everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MidnightSpecial View Post
    this would be his 3rd or 4th chance
    look i understand the hate for me. and im sorry. to you and everyone in the lounge and nsb. i just wanna be one of the guys.

Comment

Fuck off and kill yourself you useless piece of crap,
      You spammed this forum with shit for waaaaay too long,
      I'm not as stupid as other people and am just willing to forget that.

There is no cure for high levels of mental ******ation (the form of which you suffer,)
      Therefore you will go back to your old ways,
      Speaking about yourself in third party, Your a loser, a fat canadian **** who works in Walmart and spends all his time online on his crappy windows 98 computer.

As I said before, Go jump off a bridge and do us all a favor (especially your ugly ass family,)
      Your a fucking faggot and a cancer to this forum.

Put me on ignore now like a pussy why don't ya.

Fuck you.

Comment

this would be his 3rd or 4th chance
        Yea i know,but hey as long as he stays respectful he is fine with me,i dont know if he is sincere but only time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Nice to see you back on here too, did you watch the fights this Saturday?
          just the end of the marquez fight. you should have seen me when i saw the paul williams knock out lmao. man i went crazy and at the same time i went quiet because i was fearfull for paul williams man. that knock out was crazy

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
            look i understand the hate for me. and im sorry. to you and everyone in the lounge and nsb. i just wanna be one of the guys.
            i wont hold my breath

but i dont know what you mean by " i want to be one of you guys"

Comment

i wont hold my breath

but i dont know what you mean by " i want to be one of you guys"
              dont worry ive changed my ways. i just wanna be like everyone else it seems like everyone is cool with everyone most of the time. just wanna have fun and joke around with you guys

Comment

just the end of the marquez fight. you should have seen me when i saw the paul williams knock out lmao. man i went crazy and at the same time i went quiet because i was fearfull for paul williams man. that knock out was crazy
                I expected Sergio to win but yes it was a jaw dropping moment, I was so excited when it happened because he soon as he hit the canvas you knew it was over by the way he landed.

You should check out Froch's schooling of AA when you get a chance, it really made my week which exposes how little I have going on I guess.

Comment

I expected Sergio to win but yes it was a jaw dropping moment, I was so excited when it happened because he soon as he hit the canvas you knew it was over by the way he landed.

You should check out Froch's schooling of AA when you get a chance, it really made my week which exposes how little I have going on I guess.
                  my cousin was betting on that fight and he kept saying how AA was going to win that he has the power and ect ect.....i convinced him otherwise lol. i watched the last few rounds of it though. figured that would happen

Comment

my cousin was betting on that fight and he kept saying how AA was going to win that he has the power and ect ect.....i convinced him otherwise lol. i watched the last few rounds of it though. figured that would happen
                    Every round looked pretty much the same, it may have been boring to some ppl but with AA's power he could have really pwned me after all the bad stuff I said about him on here before if he was able to land that out of nowhere ko shot so I was on edge.

Comment

Every round looked pretty much the same, it may have been boring to some ppl but with AA's power he could have really pwned me after all the bad stuff I said about him on here before if he was able to land that out of nowhere ko shot so I was on edge.
                      yea man. i hope he drops down to 160 and fights sergio martinez. that would be a great fight. dam

Comment

Working...
                      X