I just want to be friends with everyone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf??? im g-dogs son!!! who this ****??

Comment

I red k'd you in the other thread that you made. That was before I read your words in this thread. So for that I feel bad.

Remember, that a man is only as good as his word. No lets keep it clean, no punching below the belt.... touch 'em up and come out at the bell.............Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
        yea man. i hope he drops down to 160 and fights sergio martinez. that would be a great fight. dam
        Well the guys at 160 will be shorter so he doesn't have to lunge as much and they will be more vulnerable to his power but I want to see him prove himself 1st before he gets a title opportunity. Him vs Pavlik after AA gets his schooling from Ward and after Pavlik gets out of rehab is a good cross roads fight for both men.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          I red k'd you in the other thread that you made. That was before I read your words in this thread. So for that I feel bad.

Remember, that a man is only as good as his word. No lets keep it clean, no punching below the belt.... touch 'em up and come out at the bell.............Rockin'
          dont sweat it. its all good

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          Well the guys at 160 will be shorter so he doesn't have to lunge as much and they will be more vulnerable to his power but I want to see him prove himself 1st before he gets a title opportunity. Him vs Pavlik after AA gets his schooling from Ward and after Pavlik gets out of rehab is a good cross roads fight for both men.
          who you think will win froch vs johnson? i think johnson can give froch alot of problems

Comment

Originally posted by patulinin View Post
            who you think will win froch vs johnson? i think johnson can give froch alot of problems
            I am leaning towards Johnson because I don't believe Froch has fast enough feet to maintain the distance he needs to win and will be forced into Johnson's close range game where he will lose.

I am not even ruling out a Johnson tko because as I proved conclusively in a thread I made, he is harder puncher than given credit for and most of his stoppages are not as a result of wearing down opponents but his pressure creates opportunities to land his very hard right hand power shots which are responsible for most of his kos and kds

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
              I am leaning towards Johnson because I don't believe Froch has fast enough feet to maintain the distance he needs to win and will be forced into Johnson's close range game where he will lose.

I am not even ruling out a Johnson tko because as I proved conclusively in a thread I made, he is harder puncher than given credit for and most of his stoppages are not as a result of wearing down opponents but his pressure creates opportunities to land his very hard right hand power shots which are responsible for most of his kos and kds
              yea you can never count johnson out. im gonna watch that fight no matter what. and thanks for the points spray i really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Proud Canadian View Post
                yea you can never count johnson out. im gonna watch that fight no matter what. and thanks for the points spray i really appreciate it.
                No problem, I have had some good lucky with e-bets lately.

Comment

Some of my friends have a big problem with you while other friends don't.

I can keep the peace and would show you no disrespect, all I would ask is that you would do the same for boxingscene.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    Some of my friends have a big problem with you while other friends don't.

I can keep the peace and would show you no disrespect, all I would ask is that you would do the same for boxingscene.
                    like i said there are some who are still going to hate me and i accept that i just want to be friends with everyone and cool with everyone. im not here to piss anyone off i just wanna talk to my friends and talk boxing.

Comment

Welcome back, Chief.

Comment

Working...
                      X