Collapse
No announcement yet.

RECOMMEND me a SONG for an EDWIN "EL INCA" VALERO tribute:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let me sleep on it, R. I might think of something.

Comment

Originally posted by ˇˇWARGARITO!! View Post
      Let me sleep on it, R. I might think of something.
      NP, cuzzi. Thanks for thinking.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by dj ♥ View Post
          Thanks, man. Thought for a second it would be a cover of the old Byrds tune, LOL.

Comment

let me know when u finish the video, valero was one of my favorite fighters, it was a huge blow to me when i heard what happened. he was heading for greatness imo valero was something else.

to this day i dont believe he killed himself, he was murdered.

rip champ

Comment

let me know when u finish the video, valero was one of my favorite fighters, it was a huge blow to me when i heard what happened. he was heading for greatness imo valero was something else.

rip champ

I would argue this with you but this isn't the place. Hit me up with a PM or start a thread in NSB and we can debate if you'd like.

Comment

rip champ
                I'll thread it here, peeps in NSB will be the first to see it.

I feel the same, man. 6 months later, I often find myself thinking about what he'd be doing now if it was meant to be that he and Jennifer had stayed. Probably the most truly shocking destruction of a public figure in my lifetime, even if it passed a lot of people by outside of South America. Such a sad end to a great talent and a beautiful young family - the sport misses him greatly, and that's what I think most of, the dimension he brought to this era of boxing and how much color it's missing out on without him. Trying to capture all that, along with what he did live long enough to accomplish, is my mission on this one.

Comment

Had a couple PM's about the progress on this;

decided to go with my own selections, nothing that came up in the thread satisfied me wholly.

For any interested few who want to get a feel or to visualize how it might end up, here's the soundtrack suite for the video,

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=0YS7AHF2

I've had lots on, hence the slow progress, but I'll have it done in the next 4-5 weeks, definitely.

Comment

lol

Comment

Fast and Brutal. Just like Valero's life.

Comment

Working...
                      X