• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Submitted for your approval..

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
      BG_Knocc_Out, TY.
      I don't know if you've already listened to it or not, but the song is pretty long to, so I don't know it that will match what you're looking for.

Comment

I was listening to this the other day and thought of him. Don't know if it fits for what you're doing, but here it is.

Comment

Originally posted by !! AI-Holmes!! View Post
          Submitted for your approval..
          Everything Jack ever does, even at his darkest, comes on tongue-in-cheek to me - I need something very sincerely doomy for this part. But, thanks for thinking and come back if you have others.

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
          I don't know if you've already listened to it or not, but the song is pretty long to, so I don't know it that will match what you're looking for.
          Just about to spin now, and length isn't a problem if something feels right, I can always edit the song down to appropriate length.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
            I was listening to this the other day and thought of him. Don't know if it fits for what you're doing, but here it is.

Will check it after this AIC. Keep 'emm coming if you think of more.

Comment

Comment

Last edited by JAB5239; 11-02-2010, 10:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
                  Will check it after this AIC. Keep 'emm coming if you think of more.
                  The appropriate part really begins at about 6:30 tbh...

And I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Jesus View Post
                    Thanks, man. That's pretty good, slightly nuanced from what I'd envisaged, but that's the point, I'm looking for things that could turn my head around and give me a different slant on what the section should mean. Only thing that really works against it is that it's maybe a little too singer-songwritery in performance style...but I like the general tone and feel of the thing, there's a suitable desolation there.

All of these are good ideas, guys, keep 'emm coming if you have 'emm.

Comment

Originally posted by INSECT View Post
                      The appropriate part really begins at about 6:30 tbh...
                      And I can hear potential for a cool segue there, too.

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                      Hmmm.

Comment

Working...
                      X