Boardwalk Empire[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    that was a **** episode.

this entire last season has been utter crap.

just like most last seasons of most great shows.
    Are you high dog? What have you been watching lol

Comment

• Originally posted by - Righteous - View Post
      Are you high dog? What have you been watching lol
      are you stupid dog?

what was so great about it?

they made nucky thompson look like a ***** bowing down to luciano. they have killed every great character on this show yet allowed the most worthless character jillian to last this long.

they dont show rothstein getting killed despite the fact that he was very involved in the story line.

they waste their last season with shortened episode count on worthless flash backs of nucky.

even the way they took out chalky white was insulting. made no sense whatsoever.

even van alden getting capped was so stupid. that whole mission and them not ratting out that fed was stupid. makes no sense whatsoever.

last seasons of great shows usually suck.

stop being dumb.

Comment

are you stupid dog?

what was so great about it?

they made nucky thompson look like a ***** bowing down to luciano. they have killed every great character on this show yet allowed the most worthless character jillian to last this long.

they dont show rothstein getting killed despite the fact that he was very involved in the story line.

they waste their last season with shortened episode count on worthless flash backs of nucky.

even the way they took out chalky white was insulting. made no sense whatsoever.

even van alden getting capped was so stupid. that whole mission and them not ratting out that fed was stupid. makes no sense whatsoever.

last seasons of great shows usually suck.

stop being dumb.
        lol at this guy being mad because I don't agree with his opinion.

I don't live in Nazi germany. I can like what I want.

Nucky bowed down because his Nephew is more important than everything. He already has enough demons he's trying to wrestle, and to lose his innocent nephew, who is actually doing something with his life would be too much. Besides, boardwalk is based on true events. Luciano and Lansky arethe founding fathers of modern organized crime.

If you know history, then you know that they were always going to win.
        Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-20-2014, 06:19 PM.

Comment

lol at this guy being mad because I don't agree with his opinion.

I don't live in Nazi germany. I can like what I want.

this whole season was rushed garbage. the formation of the mafia commission is the subject matter of this season and they come up with this garbage?

now tell me, what was so great about last night's episode?

lol at you thinking im mad because i dont agree with a dumbass like you.

im glad and very happy i dont agree with you.

Comment

this whole season was rushed garbage. the formation of the mafia commission is the subject matter of this season and they come up with this garbage?

now tell me, what was so great about last night's episode?

lol at you thinking im mad because i dont agree with a dumbass like you.

im glad and very happy i dont agree with you.
            Judging someone's intelligence and getting angry based on what ****ing T.V show they watch is a pretty blatant indication of your own intelligence and state of mind lol

Excuse me if I don't take the opinion of someone who has proven his own lack of intelligence and understanding with much salt.

Sound like you missed your medication. Log off and calm down.
            Last edited by DARKSEID; 10-20-2014, 06:24 PM.

Comment

Nucky bowed down because his Nephew is more important than everything. He already has enough demons he's trying to wrestle, and to lose his innocent nephew, who is actually doing something with his life would be too much. Besides, boardwalk is based on true events. Luciano and Lansky arethe founding fathers of modern organized crime.

If you know history, then you know that they were always going to win.
              i know about mafia history.

more than you that's for sure.

do you know that the nucky thompson they are portraying in this show IS NOT BASED on the the actual nucky thompson?

im quite aware lansky and luciano win hence the existence of the mafia commission. the way they did it was crap.

this last season has been crap.

Comment

Judging someone's intelligence and getting angry based on what ****ing T.V show they watch is a pretty blatant indication of your own intelligence and state of mind lol

Excuse me if I don't take the opinion of someone who has proven his own lack of intelligence and understanding with much salt.

Sound like you missed your medication. Log off and calm down.
                i didnt need your lack of analytical skills about a tv show to know how much of a fcking nincompoop you are.

your existence and history on this site pretty much does that on its own.

and lol at calming down and taking meds. i think you should heed your own advice. that way you dont get arrested anymore and we dont have to suffer you showing us your ugly mug shot and lame attempt at projecting your fake ass cool thug life.

Comment

• I don't understand why this season, the last season, they felt they had to go back in time to Nucky's beginnings. That's the sort of thing you do in the first season or two of a series, not the end.

We always knew Luciano and Lansky were going to win, but Nucky didn't have to go down like a dog, alomg with some characters we've been watching for years now. He could have sold out ina business transaction and gone off into the Atlantic City sunset, like the real Nucky Johnson on whom he's based. But it looks like he mob ks going to whack him.

Having said that, I've always felt the relationship between Nucky and Gillian was the most powerful in the show knowing their background. I guess it will play out next week, one way or another.

The wasn't as bad as the Mad Men last few episodes where they're trying for French film noir which is like watching JoHN Ruiz fight for all eternity.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    I don't understand why this season, the last season, they felt they had to go back in time to Nucky's beginnings. That's the sort of thing you do in the first season or two of a series, not the end.

We always knew Luciano and Lansky were going to win, but Nucky didn't have to go down like a dog, alomg with some characters we've been watching for years now. He could have sold out ina business transaction and gone off into the Atlantic City sunset, like the real Nucky Johnson on whom he's based. But it looks like he mob ks going to whack him.

Having said that, I've always felt the relationship between Nucky and Gillian was the most powerful in the show knowing their background. I guess it will play out next week, one way or another.

The wasn't as bad as the Mad Men last few episodes where they're trying for French film noir which is like watching JoHN Ruiz fight for all eternity.

thank you somebody with a brain.

you cant waste flash backs on your last season when you only have 8 episodes as opposed to the regular 10 or 12 episodes.

not to mention the central theme of this season has been the formation of the mafia commission (full of great subject mater). its common knowledge that luciano wins, but like you said they could have made nucky accepting that fact a lot better.

this series is pretty weird. buscemi is a great actor but i never really fell in love with his character. its always the characters around him that were really the driving force of this show.

jimmy darmody
                    richard
                    luciano
                    rothstein
                    van alden
                    capone
                    gyp rossetti
                    chalky white
                    narcisse

they were all far more endearing and interesting than nucky thompson.

Comment

• I'd add Gillian to that list.She's actually the most evil person on the show....murders,lies,steals.....seduces her own son ffs!.....but you sympathize with her because you know.she was raped as a young girl and also was a molested orphan.

Plus I've fapped repeatedly to Gretchen Mol.

Comment

Working...
                      X