No announcement yet.

Rooney says he wants to Leave Man United

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Blobby View Post
    This thread has gone way off topic. Just because some people go to matches more than others doesn't mean they know or enjoy the sport more than the other fan.
    That might be the case, but no-one has the right to criticize other clubs' attendances when they don't attend their own club's matches.

Comment

• Originally posted by koboxer View Post
      reports are saying rooney fell out with ginger boy scholes and fergie took ginger side over rooneys and told him to grow up,lol

silly bunch of ****s
      Schole supposed to have caused Rooneys injury yesterday.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        That's the best you've got? Not even close.

Smart move, spare yourself from getting dumped on, pal.

While you've been in Canada for who knows how long, some of us have actually been to some football matches.

When I left the Northwest, I stopped going regularly for a host of practical life-reasons. But I still keep in touch. And I'd take a confident guess that I went to more United games between '91 and '04 than you went to cITY games in your whole life, you charlatan. You're not a road person, pig, so don't try and kid anybody, you've never travelled with the dedicated cITY away-day crew, so that puts me another one up on you. And being assumptive can get much more fun for me than it will ever be for you, so thanks for making yourself fair game to be ripped on.

I've even got more respect for the carrbobandweave idiot than I do for you.

Originally posted by Chunk View Post
        Juventus are a dead force these days. 35k was a pretty decent turnout for a club whose fans are nearly all made up of actual 'mancs' unlike the day trippers who fill Old Trafford that will probably never go again because they're from Essex and beyond.
        It's been proven by research that there are many more United supporters in Manchester than cITY. But all you have to do is go to Manchester on a day and look around. Any claims they make to the contrary are a fiction, made up to make themselves feel better about being in our shadow, parrotted by stupid ABU ****s. Don't be a statistic.

So what if we get some Essex kids on their birthdays at Old Trafford? That's because we're the famous Manchester United, an attraction that people want to get a piece of.

Have you ever been around United's road-support from the Northwest? We've got some of the very best supporters in the land. Other clubs' supporters bite off ours. That's well-KNOWN.

Still the most hated, still the most feared, still the best. Read it and weep, ****s.

You're still in the shadow of Manchester United, the Pride of British Football.

Comment

• The Fire can offer about 4M/year for like 7 years. That should seal the deal. Would be a nice addition and would probably put the Fire back in the MLS playoffs.

Comment

• He is going to leave.....

Comment

• how much do you think he would go for.

on current form i dont think hes worth any more than 18 million and im being generous there.

Comment

• If I were a United fan I would be pissed.

Rooney shat on Everton so no surprise.

No loyalty in the game.

Comment

• There's plenty of loyalty at United.

That's why I'm not too fussed if he leaves. If he stays, great. If he goes, that's his luck out.

Comment

• Rooney to Man City

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
                      Rooney to Man City
                      LOL, a torpedo to the Frenchgate mall.

Comment

Working...
                      X