He's from Manchester.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Loc View Post
      He's from Manchester.
      So? so am i but i live in Oldham now yet he is attacking me for it

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        I'm from Manchester you sad ponce.
        So people aren't allowed to move then ******?

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
          So? so am i but i live in Oldham now yet he is attacking me for it
          Haha making it up as you go along now. I asked you where you were from you said Oldham. I know you wish you were from Manchester but you're not. I've posted the ticket now n*bhead, what have you got to say?

Comment

• Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
            Haha making it up as you go along now. I asked you where you were from you said Oldham. I know you wish you were from Manchester but you're not. I've posted the ticket now n*bhead, what have you got to say?
            I was born at North Manchester General hospital so yes i was born in Manchester, have or do i now live right in the manchester area? never all though i have and do live just outside of it. My dad and his entire family have/do however so the point is mute anyway
            Last edited by MOTHER DUCKER; 10-20-2010, 04:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
              The guy attacks someone because they don't live right in Manchester but support a team from Manchester yet he lives in Holland and supports City

Get it?

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
                I was born at North Manchester General hospital so yes i was born in Manchester, have or do i now live right in the manchester area? never all though i have and do live just outside of it. My dad and his entire family have/do however so the point is mute anyway
                I call BS. Post a pic of your birth certificate. If you don't, you're bull****ting. 2 can play at this game fool

Comment

• This thread has gone way off topic. Just because some people go to matches more than others doesn't mean they know or enjoy the sport more than the other fan.

Comment

• reports are saying rooney fell out with ginger boy scholes and fergie took ginger side over rooneys and told him to grow up,lol

silly bunch of ****s

Comment

• Originally posted by koboxer View Post
                      reports are saying rooney fell out with ginger boy scholes and fergie took ginger side over rooneys and told him to grow up,lol

silly bunch of ****s
                      Lol wtf

Scholes is really quiet i wonder how they fell out, Scholes injured Rooney yesterday though

Comment

Working...
                      X