Rooney says he wants to Leave Man United

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rooney to man city , no doubts

Comment

• Man United are going to be in a whole lot of trouble if Rooney leaves. I can't wait to see United in action once Fergie, Scholes, Giggs, Ferdinand, step down.. Let's just say United will be a different side altogether without these guys, as they have been performing for years but their days are dwidling as being top footballers as age will see them out. I can easily Man City overtaking United in the next 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        You're just pissed off because I didn't give you a dollar for squeegeeing my windshield.
        cheap bastard

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
          United managed to forego any right to comment on the financial dealings of other clubs when they went PLC in 1991.

Manchester United made full use of its status as the richest club in England throughout the nineties. United fans tend to only display concerns about money in football in those seasons when they have been beaten by those richer clubs.
          Except your garbage club haven't beaten anybody at anything, so you're getting ahead of yourselves.

And we're talking about different things.

The successes of Manchester United in my lifetime (or before it) hasn't depended on the kind of bottomless-pit spending, revolving door playing staff and manager-switching methods that Chelsea and now cITY are frantically employing to try (and fail) to achieve that distinction of being the leading football brand in the UK - which is all this investment is about, trying to be where we've been perceived to be since the Premier League began.

That success has been a product of great management throughout the club, great standards, great teamwork, great mentality, a philosophy of Greatness, a regard for that philosophy. Many of Ferguson's thriftiest signings have been his best (some of his most expensive, his worst). We've been a cohesive football club overall. A rounded unit with a spirit that other clubs can't replicate.

I don't need the man and boy lecture from a bald faggot like you. When was the last time you followed your club across the country, you pathetic little vacuee? I can give you exact matchdays for myself, nights when you were already probably taking a penis-shaft up your freckled arse in the Great White North.

You don't get to comment on anything, you stupid fruit.

Comment

• Originally posted by koboxer View Post
            this man knows what hes talking about

read it people
            He knows jack all.

Interest in the sport? What interest does that little pussio show in the sport? He never talks about football (or boxing, for that matter). Some of us actually watch Primera División, Ligue 1, for examples, and know about players before they make their moves to the biggest European clubs.

That person comes here to talk about anything but boxing. Just like the only reason he'd come into a football thread is to talk about anything but actual football. He's a pseud.

Originally posted by SILVA View Post
            No point in wasting your time with this fools mate,
            I said all this earlier and it fell on deaf years, they seem to forget the big money that was pumped in, in the late 80's by Magnier and Mc Manus (too name a few), You'd swear, Keane, Cantona and Schemichal came up through the academy the way they go on
            LOL, the purchases of Keane and Schmeichel (and Cantona, and others like Berg) were sound investments that turned out to be bargains, and hardly equate to throwing wads from a bottomless-pit at Galactico names that stay for one or two seasons, have temper tantrums and then get on their bikes. And what of sly signings signings like Solskjaer? What about the kids we have brought through from then until now?

LOL, you've literally got nothing, so you have to be selective as hell. cITY are a joke, even their most supported club in Manchester propaganda is a statistically proven LIE.

The fool is you, when you're all disappointed and let-down in 3, 4, 30, 40 years time because we're still here and you're still in our shadow.

Comment

• Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
              Rooney to man city , no doubts
              Alright, everybody gets it, you think he's going to Wastelands.

Who cares? If his mentality is that far gone, then he's not the kid he was when he bought him and it's time for him to leave. Let them have him if that's the case. He's acting like a screwed-up mess, anyway, so, like all people who fall into dissolute ways, he's only kidding himself. It's nothing to do with us after he leaves, and if he leaves it's after we did all we could for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by koboxer View Post
                hope that **** fergie has a heart attack on the pitch
                Look at you, you piece of crap.

LMAO @ squealpiggy's slurping groupie twosome in this thread. One who spends his time looking at pictures of old men giving blowies and some random scumbag who just wants a piece of his ass.

Comment

• haha so much for being done with this thread MIB

He's going back to Everton!!!!

Comment

• http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...454738,00.html
                    jose mourihno on wayne rooney and his thoughts what rooney will do.
                    Last edited by dj Ramos; 10-19-2010, 09:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dj emz View Post
                      http://www.skysports.com/story/0,195...454738,00.html

jose mourihno on wayne rooney and his thoughts what rooney will do.
                      The link doesn't work.

Comment

Working...
                      X