Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rooney says he wants to Leave Man United

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I remember the fuss Fergie kicked up when someone relatively ****, Henzie, wanted to join 'pool. If Rooney wants to join City or Chelsea he will have to run out the rest of his contract at a place where he is hated.

Can't see him moving abroad, he has enough problems speaking English.

No other viable options so like Mourinho said, "Rooney will stay for sure"

Comment

• Originally posted by WAR FERGIE View Post
      Rofl we have already seen were you get your information on how Man United brought the league for 20 years. It's straight from google first page and some ****ty Yahoo Q and A bit

Oh and it was proved wrong the post after
      What the fuck are you on about man?

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
        I remember the fuss Fergie kicked up when someone relatively ****, Henzie, wanted to join 'pool. If Rooney wants to join City or Chelsea he will have to run out the rest of his contract at a place where he is hated.

Anyone who has crossed Fergie has left the club, Keane, Becks and in some ways Ronaldo,
        It's different now though, When Ronaldo went to Madrid, They where still left with Rooney who at that point was playing well,
        It was obviously a big blow but not as big as this would be.

Yeah they Berba, But Hernandez and Machida are still too young to play first team football in the PL I think, Rooney should he go would have to be replaced Immediately with a worldclass player striker,
        Uniteds liveline in all this, is the interest shown from Sneijder to join the club.

Comment

• Originally posted by carrbobandweave View Post
          Haha, you are absolutely clueless. You broke the British transfer record to buy Keane you goon! Sound investment my arse.
          Are you telling me Roy's years of service weren't a sound investment? As opposed to what? Forking out any sum necessary for a prima-donna who won't even be there in 3 seasons? Hahahhahaha!!!!!!!

And you want to talk about clueless?

I stopped reading at "buy the league for 15 years", you ****. You couldn't be any more bitter and wretched. Look at yourselves, trying to equate what we've done with what you're trying to do to make yourselves feel better about being whores. LMAOOOOOOOO.

Comment

• This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, but I thought I'd post it anyway:

[IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/l/N/N/m/lNNm/bawwy2.jpg[/IMG]

Barry Bawbag. Pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
              Wow, you must be really upset about losing Rooney by the way you're going on the offensive.
              Apparently not,

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
              If his mentality is that far gone, then he's not the kid he was when he bought him and it's time for him to leave. Let them have him if that's the case. He's acting like a screwed-up mess, anyway, so, like all people who fall into dissolute ways, he's only kidding himself. It's nothing to do with us after he leaves, and if he leaves it's after we did all we could for him.
              STFU with this "fairweather United children think that football started with the Premier League", you don't what anybody's relationship to football or Manchester United is here. What are you supposed to be, psychic? You're just spouting the same old standardized garbage that cITY fans always spout to make themselves feel better about feeling this small. An out of touch old fart who doesn't have a clue. And Colin Bell was an ape-looking ****, get over it.

Where do you display any knowledge of the sport, BTW? You never even talk about football, doubt you ever played it, or more likely your only experience is PE and you were always picked last, you probably can't even kick a ball in a straight line. I can be assumptive, too, twat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oasis_Lad View Post
                This has absolutely nothing to do with the thread, but I thought I'd post it anyway:

[IMG]http://ist1-4.filesor.com/***********.com/1/_/_/_/1/l/N/N/m/lNNm/bawwy2.jpg[/IMG]

Barry Bawbag. Pumped.

Comment

• Originally posted by SILVA View Post
                  Well said, I was about to reply to his "sound investments" on the likes of Keane and Schemicahl but you got there before me.
                  The guy obviously has no clue what he is talking about
                  LMAO, coming from you, pretty much the poster-boy for fat-mouth and thin-knowledge mentalities around here (pretty much every subject you get onto).

Comment

• well obviously im very disappointed, but its not the end of the world, good players come and go all the time at united. he isnt the first and he wont be the last. it will be interesting to see where he goes and his reasons for wanting to leave a club he said he wanted to stay at for life. they dont make them like giggsy or scholes anymore do they!

Comment

• Originally posted by gunners View Post
                      I remember the fuss Fergie kicked up when someone relatively ****, Henzie, wanted to join 'pool. If Rooney wants to join City or Chelsea he will have to run out the rest of his contract at a place where he is hated.

hopefully mourinho is right.

and beckham couldnt speak english either but he still went to madrid!

Comment

Working...
                      X