Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Guys 1 Hammer.............THOUGHTS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There are good and bad types of desensitization. You're a smart enough cat that you'll experience the good kind by watching it - that's what I've always taken from death-video material, anyway.

However, if your dreams are already filled with graphic and violent images, stay away. That was the case with one of my boys, and his pursuit of snuff materials was a product of that and, in turn, worsened it. It happened to be that he was possessed by bad Jinn.

Comment

Made a thread about it http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=427474

Don't watch that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Champ View Post
        Made a thread about it http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=427474

Don't watch that ****.
        WOW.

Yeah, man.

I'm going to hold out for a month and watch it during the holidays.

Comment

Comment

Saw it, pretty disturbing but i dont really get affected by that kind of stuff.

If you have a weak stomach or think it will be in your nightmares then dont watch it

Comment

I've seen it, the worst part is the sound of the hammer cracking homies skull while and when he's trying to breath while choking on his own blood. It's pretty sick.....

Comment

Reminds me,

I saw a full set of crime-scene pics of Jennifer Carolina Vieira's murder the other day while google-imaging for Valero pics. Didn't even know those were out there, but they appear to have been for months. That was strange.

Comment

Originally posted by R O A ☪ View Post
                  Reminds me,

I saw a full set of crime-scene pics of Jennifer Carolina Vieira's murder the other day while google-imaging for Valero pics. Didn't even know those were out there, but they appear to have been for months. That was strange.
                  Damn. I won't even google that.

I've seen crime scene pics of Jeffrey Dahmer's victims.

The sick fuck mutilated penis' and beheaded his victims. crazy *****.

Comment

I looked it up and started watching it and stopped after they got a close frame shot of the guy missing half his face and choking on blood. ****ing disgusting. I would not recommend watching it.

Comment

My mate showed me it saying that it was fake, but it wasn't and it's sick as ****. Some really twisted people in the world and they are three ****ed up individuals.

Just to make it infinitely worse, the guy who they killed in the video had just recovered from difficult to cure cancer about a week before this or something. It's wrong, don't watch it. Wish I hadn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X