No announcement yet.

3 Guys 1 Hammer.............THOUGHTS?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    I'm contemplating watching this crazy *****.

For those who had the balls to see it.

What would your advice for me be?

Should I watch it?
    Well Stones, don't watch if you need to study.

I am a pretty sick fuck who is curious enough to watch these things, and I have to this, 3 Guys 1 Hammer is some of the worst shit I've ever seen.

This is 10 times worse than a movie, this is real life.

I can handle a lot of violence and gore and this pushes the limit, but it's cruelty at this level that makes it too much for me to bare.

I recommend watching the first minute to see if you're interested in seeing the rest.
    Last edited by blaze778; 10-17-2010, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Same as above, I'm an idiot because curiosity got the best of me and I had to see what it was about. Let me tell you my boxingscene fellows...

THE MOST ****ED UP VIDEO I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE.

Comment

i saw the whole thing a while back and didnt really feel anything. i dont know why. its disgusting, cruel, and inhumane, yet I couldnt harvest any emotions towards it. watch at your own risk. Some posters have really been turned of by it, and have had negative reactions towards the movie.

Comment

Back when I was in 11th grade (back in 2003), I remember I saw my first snuff video on the net. It wasn't that I enjoyed this sort of thing, I just stumbled upon it. Being curious got the best of me, and I ended up watching some guy named Bud Dwyer shoot himself through the mouth during a live press conference. One of the cameramen zoomed out when he took the shot and then zoomed in as he bled to death, blood gushing out of his nose. The ignoramus I was, I told my friends about it the next day at school and I began to watch a few more of these films until I realized that it was wrong (and disturbing on a very deep, psychological level).

I'm sure this video is leagues above any of the things I've ever seen (or even care to), but I read through the entire thread and it seems extremely disturbing even by the most masochistic posters' standards.

The question that's arising as I read through the topic is: "What kind of individuals do the things you posters have described, and how is it possible that they have the nerve to laugh and crack jokes, while gruesomely murder someone in such a unbelievably violent manner? I mean, not that race has to do anything with it, but what is the nationality of these people?"

I don't think I'm brave enough to watch the video. I'd probably be able to watch it (as anyone else), but the psychological repercussions and stuck images is something I don't want to deal with at this type, nor do I want to depress myself at what levels of cruelty people can subject others to. It's as another poster mentioned, the video causes lack of faith in humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
            I don't think I'm brave enough to watch the video. I'd probably be able to watch it (as anyone else), but the psychological repercussions and stuck images is something I don't want to deal with at this type, nor do I want to depress myself at what levels of cruelty people can subject others to. It's as another poster mentioned, the video causes lack of faith in humanity.
            Couldn't have said it better.

Do not want.

Comment

Originally posted by TintaBoricua View Post
              Back when I was in 11th grade (back in 2003), I remember I saw my first snuff video on the net. It wasn't that I enjoyed this sort of thing, I just stumbled upon it. Being curious got the best of me, and I ended up watching some guy named Bud Dwyer shoot himself through the mouth during a live press conference.

I'm sure this video is leagues above any of the things I've ever seen (or even care to), but I read through the entire thread and it seems extremely disturbing even by the most masochistic posters' standards.

I mean, not that race has to do anything with it, but what is the nationality of these people?"
              I could be masochistic, and I was utterly disgusted by 3 Guys 1 Hammer. That should tell you something. The kids were Ukrainian, not that it matters.

I remember that Budd Dwyer video and case. I read up on the story and it claims he did so his family could collect his life insurance money since he was going to prison and had no money for his family to live on after his trial.

I was gonna post that video, but it's too inapproriate. I'll just post the Filter song dedicated to him, RIP Dwyer:

Last edited by blaze778; 10-17-2010, 10:38 PM.

Comment

once you see that video. the images are going to get stuck for the rest of you life. that **** is ****ed up.

Comment

I got through maybe half of it. could not watch any more. It was terrible.

Comment

****ed up video....jus watch it................

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                      ****ed up video....jus watch it................
                      hey have you seen one guy one cup. or human pin cushion, or death by horse ****. some of the nastiest **** i have ever seen.

yeah you need to see death by horse ****.

Comment

Working...
                      X