Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 men 1 hammer

I refuse to watch that video. I straight up refuse but listen to this man

What the **** has society come to.

I seen this a while back, dude makes some sick sounds, the guys who did it are all in a russian Prison now...

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dnepropetrovsk_maniacs

Comment

i looked it up first on urbandictionary and i must say i wont watch it. no no no.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post
        I seen this a while back, dude makes some sick sounds, the guys who did it are all in a russian Prison now...

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

Seriously, the man they tortured to death had just beaten cancer.. Since when did this kind of **** become sunday entertainment? Damn..

Comment

They even filmed themselves torturing dogs and destroying graves.

I'm so disgusted right now. Only suitable punishment I can come up with is to put them in a tiger cage.

Comment

I remember that. Saw it when I was 19. My older bro sent me a link through AIM and I watched it but I got pissed at him and told him wtf is his problem watching **** like that, only a sick person would watch that. Like I actually saw everything. I was shocked and wanted to take it off but I just couldn't. I never saw it again. Stayed stuck in my head for a while too.

Tip to the weak hearted: Do NOT watch that.

Comment

sounds like it should be called three men, one sledge hammer.

Comment

Originally posted by kaps View Post

Dnepropetrovsk maniacs

Later the same night, the men murdered a woman named Valentina Hanzha (no apparent relation to co-defendant Alexander Hanzha), a mother of three married to a disabled husband

After this they decided to kill a 14 year old boy.

Comment

the bergstrom beheading videp scarred me for life. i dont think i can handle this.

Comment

He is seen laying on his back in a wooded area, and is struck repeatedly in the face with a hammer held inside a plastic bag. One of the attackers pokes out Yatzenko's eyes, and stabs him in the abdomen with a screwdriver. Yatzenko is then struck with the hammer in order to ensure that he is dead.
                    Never going to watch this. Makes me feel sick reading about it.

Comment

Working...
                    X