No announcement yet.

US Military in Afghanistan Uncovers Sadistic "Death Squad" in Ranks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
    Are you ****in serious?!?!?!?!?!? Imma leave it at this for right now, because the comment you made was asinine at best. I'm a U.S. Soldier and I took great offense to your sorry ass comment. Tell me when's the last time YOU picked up a weapon and put YOUR life on the line for anything? You can't because you're a gotdamn coward. I don't red k or report, but you damn sure make me wanna start.
    OK so tell me what you fought for? I lost track of what the latest justification for this war was.

Dude, i know it sounded harsh, but the truth hurts. The way the US and UK handled the conflict has been nothing short of ridiculous and murderous.

The repercussions are of their own doing.

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
      OK so tell me what you fought for? I lost track of what the latest justification for this war was.

Dude, i know it sounded harsh, but the truth hurts. The way the US and UK handled the conflict has been nothing short of ridiculous and murderous.

1st off there was nothing harsh about what you said potna, and there was no truth to it. It was purely hateful nasty and narrowminded. Not once did you think that a Soldier or his/her family would read what you posted. The only thing true about what you said was the feelings that you put behind it. I fight for the freedoms of ALL people, not just American's or Brits, but ALL people. I fight for the luxuries that you enjoy everyday, like making bonehead ass comments on a blog, that is monitored by Mods at best, and not a dictating Government(see. Cuba, or China for reference).

It is because of people like me and my fellow Soldiers that you are able to rest peacefully at night bub. Now in no way do I condone the behavior of these few Soldiers, but to imply that their Brother and Sisters in Arms deserve to befallen a fate triggerd by an IED is beyond callous, nasty, or mean, it is cowardice at it's finest. But it's ok bruh. I'll fight for you and your rights anyway.

Thank you for voicing your opinion. It's good to know how you feel about me and my battle-buddies(and the Soldiers who did the disgusting things in which this thread was started, in no shape or form display the values of a true Soldier, and their actions are not what we are engrained with as professional Soldiers).

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
        If you ever joined the Military all the small stuff can threaten you, I dont blame em for shooting the guy with an AK47.

If your in the streets and someone point a gun at you what are you gonna do? I'd shoot back, stop being a pr1ck.
        You clearly didn't read the article so don't even both posting about it.

The war in Afghanistan has always been about the same thing, if you can't keep track of the one reason that means your a moron, not that theres too many reasons. Don't confuse it with Iraq. And it has very little to do with repercussions. You think if there were 0 civilian deaths (which is impossible) that there would be no Taliban, no Al Qaeda, that Afghanistan would be peaceful... welcome to the real world.

Comment

****ing animals. I hope they will burn in hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post

It is because of people like me and my fellow Soldiers that you are able to rest peacefully at night bub. Now in no way do I condone the behavior of these few Soldiers, but to imply that their Brother and Sisters in Arms deserve to befallen a fate triggerd by an IED is beyond callous, nasty, or mean, it is cowardice at it's finest. But it's ok bruh. I'll fight for you and your rights anyway.
            I've talked too numerous soldiers, serving for both the UK and the US.
            The only ones who could speak coherent English were the ones telling me it was one big farce.

I can rest peacefully at night because of what you did?
            Mate, the Taleban weren't bothering me or anyone else for that matter here in the UK.

Your "Brother and Sisters" in Arms fell for all the wrong reason. Im not expecting you to be happy, im sure you're going to be upset. But you being upset does not somehow justify the War.

Comment

I've talked too numerous soldiers, serving for both the UK and the US.The only ones who could speak coherent English were the ones telling me it was one big farce.

Mate, the Taleban weren't bothering me or anyone else for that matter here in the UK.

Your "Brother and Sisters" in Arms fell for all the wrong reason. Im not expecting you to be happy, im sure you're going to be upset. But you being upset does not somehow justify the War.
              I rest my case. "Talked"............All you've done is talk. You have never Soldiered. Any response you have after this is nothing but mindless dribble that is afforded to you by the very same freedom me and Battle-Buddies/Soldiers fight for. Sleep well Tinkerbell. We're on watch; you're safe Abigale.

Comment

I've talked too numerous soldiers, serving for both the UK and the US.
                The only ones who could speak coherent English were the ones telling me it was one big farce.

oh the irony

Comment

Working...
                X