US Military in Afghanistan Uncovers Sadistic "Death Squad" in Ranks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
    This is the most sane response so far.

I am condemning the actions of these small number of soldiers. Not the Entire US military.

This thread has been hijacked by idiots.
    well therse no 2 sides to what the soliders did they deserve what they get and in that the people who were doing the covering up were also caught id imagine that they get every bit of what they deserve with out favortisim getting in the way of jsutice.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
      What 2 sides, are you talking about??

What is the other side of these soldiers killing innocent civilians for "sport"??

Please, do tell. I would like to hear the other side of this story.
      I'm talking about the whole conflict not your carefully searched story. Do you think the other side has been kind and fair and gentle? It is war, full of horror stories from both sides. Yet you constantly push the one side.

Like this is the first thing you have posted about the middle-east, the U.S.A. and Muslims lol.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
        I'm talking about the whole conflict not your carefully searched story. Do you think the other side has been kind and fair and gentle? It is war, full of horror stories from both sides. Yet you constantly push the one side.

Like this is the first thing you have posted about the middle-east, the U.S.A. and Muslims lol.
        your more then welcome to post your own stories of muslims hunting innocent americans for sport.

though id imagine that most the americans in the middle east arnt very innocent.

Comment

Look here mate.

My agenda is this;

I support the US military for their brave effort in attempting to rid the world of these **** terrorists and extremists. I admire their courage and heart.

I am however against the killing of innocent civilians.

Comment

Dont even worry about Stones hes going to get exposed for hating against the US and be banned AGAIN.

We can create multiple threads about a specific country and make them look like a group of unethical bastards like what Stones is doing but that will be doing the same thing as what Stones is doing.

Comment

And they wonder why their "comrades" are getting sent off the radar screen by IEDS every day.

Friggen rednecks

Comment

Originally posted by Abstraction View Post
                And they wonder why their "comrades" are getting sent off the radar screen by IEDS every day.

Friggen rednecks
                Are you ****in serious?!?!?!?!?!? Imma leave it at this for right now, because the comment you made was asinine at best. I'm a U.S. Soldier and I took great offense to your sorry ass comment. Tell me when's the last time YOU picked up a weapon and put YOUR life on the line for anything? You can't because you're a gotdamn coward. I don't red k or report, but you damn sure make me wanna start.

Comment

DEATH TO AMERICAAA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

DEATH!! DEATH !! DEATH!! DDEATH!! DEATH!! DEATH!!

Comment

Originally posted by bcfc View Post
                    DEATH TO AMERICAAA!!!

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

DEATH!! DEATH !! DEATH!! DDEATH!! DEATH!! DEATH!!

I'll keep that in mind snitch!

Comment

No, they were fighting for freedom of their people.

Comment

Working...
                      X