Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Military in Afghanistan Uncovers Sadistic "Death Squad" in Ranks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In one incident, a soldier is alleged to have thrown a grenade to feign an ambush as a pretext to shoot dead an innocent villager. Bodies were cut up and photographed and the soldiers are said to have kept bones and a skull as trophies.

Yeah, I totally don't blame them, I mean they were acting in self defense, right?

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
      If you ever joined the Military all the small stuff can threaten you, I dont blame em for shooting the guy with an AK47.

If your in the streets and someone point a gun at you what are you gonna do? I'd shoot back, stop being a pr1ck.
      Where in the article did it state the innocent man was armed?

Clearly, you lack reading comprehension.

Comment

Is PinoyZoi a stupid **** or just plain ******ed?

Comment

Oh yes the Americans are baaaad people.

Same ol' Stones with his anti American, anti uk anti Jewish - propaganda crap. Suprised you didn't have one of you alts do this one, or are they undercover pretending to be some's friend right now.

If you didn't live at home still with your parents and grew up enough to get out and see the world you would know there are two sides to every war and conflict. But you see and push only side because you have a mission. Everybody is on to you by now.

Comment

Oh yes, go ahead an put me back on ignore so you can talk freely about me now.

Comment

Originally posted by cooper5 View Post
              Oh yes the Americans are baaaad people.

Same ol' Stones with his anti American, anti uk anti Jewish - propaganda crap. Suprised you didn't have one of you alts do this one, or are they undercover pretending to be some's friend right now.

If you didn't live at home still with your parents and grew up enough to get out and see the world you would know there are two sides to every war and conflict. But you see and push only side because you have a mission. Everybody is on to you by now.
              What 2 sides, are you talking about??

What is the other side of these soldiers killing innocent civilians for "sport"??

Please, do tell. I would like to hear the other side of this story.

Comment

Stone is at it again. ***** move

You dont see the other side of the story in a article.

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyZoi View Post
                  Stone is at it again. ***** move

You dont see the other side of the story in a article.
                  LMAOOOOO!!!!

The level of intelligence on these forums. Geeeez.

I fail to see the other side of this story. I'm sorry, but I would really like to know it.

Somebody help me out, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Stones! View Post
                    What 2 sides, are you talking about??

What is the other side of these soldiers killing innocent civilians for "sport"??

Please, do tell. I would like to hear the other side of this story.
                    im not sure of the direction of this thread but im assuming its gone off track from being about only the 5 in the death squad and the 7 who covered for them to being about how inhumane the entire US military is.

so i guess the 2 sides would be 1: the side that points out that 12 people of the us military did inhumane and sadistic things 2: the side that points out how the us military is prosecuting these people and doing their best to make sure the people involved get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby Robert View Post
                      im not sure of the direction of this thread but im assuming its gone off track from being about only the 5 in the death squad and the 7 who covered for them to being about how inhumane the entire US military is.

so i guess the 2 sides would be 1: the side that points out that 12 people of the us military did inhumane and sadistic things 2: the side that points out how the us military is prosecuting these people and doing their best to make sure the people involved get what they deserve.
                      This is the most sane response so far.

I am condemning the actions of these small number of soldiers. Not the Entire US military.

This thread has been hijacked by idiots.

Comment

Working...
                      X