Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get muscles without using creating or protein??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    Creatine is used on days off? Correct
    Protein is used after your workout? Correct
    I use both every day. The only way protein can hurt u is if you just eat a crazy ass amount like if you weight 200 and eat 800 g of protein which is nearly impossible.... creatine i go 2 months then a month off....Protein should be taken at 1.2 to 1.5 each lb...So if your 100 lbs you should be taking 120 to150 grams a day..

Comment

It all depends on your natural size and aims,
      If you are skinny I would advice you take protein shakes,
      There is nothing wrong with a good whey protein the myth that they are full of crap is stupid.
      Pretty much all athletes take them.
      I put on tummy weight easily so I like to take protein shakes instead of eating 5 times a day I eat 3 and I take 3 shakes.
      If I eat 5-6 times a day (which you meant to do if your looking to put on muscle) I would bloat.
      I consume 1gramme of protein for every 1lb I weight, simply because I gain muscle/weight pretty easily.

For a skinny person I would advice 2gram's of Protein for every 1lb you weight everyday.
      Which is a tough task and would be ALOT to eat, plus you woud spend so much money on food.
      For example you weight 168lbs.
      So you should be looking to intake roughly 325gram's of protein, thats not easy.
      When for example:
      Steak, 6 oz – 42 grams
      Chicken breast, 3.5 oz - 30 grams protein
      Pork chop, average - 22 grams protein
      Egg, large - 6 grams protein

You would have to eat soo much in order to put on that muscle mass weight.
      When TWO scoops of WHEY PROTEIN comes to about 63 grams of protein,
      Take that THREE times a day and your getting 189 grams of protein.
      That a lot is a good amount, then make up the rest you in food etc etc...

Some people are different thats my intake hope it helps

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
        I use both every day. The only way protein can hurt u is if you just eat a crazy ass amount like if you weight 200 and eat 800 g of protein which is nearly impossible.... creatine i go 2 months then a month off....Protein should be taken at 1.2 to 1.5 each lb...So if your 100 lbs you should be taking 120 to150 grams a day..
        Depends on your weight, If your skinny you should take 2grams for every lb (it's what body builders take.)
        If you put on mass easily 1gram is good enough for every lb.

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
          Depends on your weight, If your skinny you should take 2grams for every lb (it's what body builders take.)
          If you put on mass easily 1gram is good enough for every lb.
          He can do 2 but i always thought 2 was to much but thats just me

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
            He can do 2 but i always thought 2 was to much but thats just me
            It's way too much for me and It's tough for anyone but for a skinny person it is the best way for results, infact I would go as far as saying it's nearly the only way for results when looking to put on muscle mass.

In regards to Cretaine, I only use it on occasionally, this week I started an extremely high intensity workout scheme that will last for a month.
            I will be consuming creatine for this month,
            I'm sure how many gram's but I will be taking 4 post work tabs and 4 before bed time.
            I do 3 days Cardio (Sprint's/Crosstrainer for an hour) ROUGHLY BURNING ABOUT 1000 carolies,
            I do 3 days Weight training (Monday- Shoulders and Back, Wednesday- Legs and Core, Friday- Chest and Arms.) I sometimes try get some cardio in on Weight training days also.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
              Can I get cut or muscular just working out drinking no proteins or creatine.
              If you are looking to get "cut", cardio is the key my friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
                Nah, it's impossible to gain muscle without protein shake's or creatine.
                I never understood why people work out.

All they have to do is drink MetroXmyoComplex342 HighLoOctane Booster.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Yes you can without protein shakes but whats the point?? It makes it way harder trying to find all the right foods to eat.. Protein shakes have all of it and more in on scoop..

I take the optimum nutrition 100% whey protein shakes and the cookies and cream tastes great and it will bulk you up...

Comment

Originally posted by GHOST KING View Post
                    Yes you can without protein shakes but whats the point?? It makes it way harder trying to find all the right foods to eat.. Protein shakes have all of it and more in on scoop..

I take the optimum nutrition 100% whey protein shakes and the cookies and cream tastes great and it will bulk you up...
                    Exactly how I feel mate, My family give me a lot of shit practically my uncle for taking them,
                    "You wouldn't know whats in them," but they are great.
                    Whey Protein is loaded with Vitamins aswell as Protein,
                    I take USN Whey Protein. 73 Gram's of Protein in 3 scoops,
                    which is the equilavant of 2x 6oz Steaks in one drink?
                    Perfect.

I never used Optimum nutrition but I have been thinking about getting it for my next tub as the one I am on now is running out.
                    Is it low in carbs?

Comment

Originally posted by INFAMOUS * View Post
                      I take USN Whey Protein. 73 Gram's of Protein in 3 scoops,
                      which is the equilavant of 2x 6oz Steaks in one drink?
                      Perfect.
                      Id rather just eat the 2*6 oz steaks.

or like 2 cod fillets or a can and a half of tuna or 20 some shrimp ect....
                      Last edited by Spartacus Sully; 09-08-2010, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X