Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can I get muscles without using creating or protein??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
    I'm 5'11 and weigh 168lbs. I must say though I'm naturally like a 150lbr but I just got kinda a gut from eating alot of fast food. Im still skinny from all of my body its just my gut. I think its genes. I try and go to the gym daily and I dont know if Im wasting my time.
    Bro your pretty skinny...If your going for muscle try to eat around 220g of protein and same amount of carbs...I weight 190 lbs last february i was 155 pounds, at 6ft...I eat around 270 g of protein and carbs every day and workout 5 days a week...The hardest part is eating right, but on weekends i just eat what i want...it will work man

Comment

Originally posted by Nick Fury View Post
      Nah, it's impossible to gain muscle without protein shake's or creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by Viciousz View Post
        I have got some Muscletech in my closet but I dont want to use it because when I used to take 'em I got lazy in the gym and let all the shakes do the work.
        All that muscle tech does it is make u fat if you don't workout bro

Comment

yes you can, no doubt.

but creatine will make your workouts more intense, allows your muscles to recuperate a whole lots faster

Comment

Originally posted by cyberthugpatrol View Post
            yes you can, no doubt.

but creatine will make your workouts more intense, allows your muscles to recuperate a whole lots faster
            Exactly. IF you workout hard you should get some creatine.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
              Exactly. IF you workout hard you should get some creatine.
              But doesn't that mean you HAVE to stay on creatine, or else your workout intensity will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                But doesn't that mean you HAVE to stay on creatine, or else your workout intensity will drop.
                It really depends who you are. When bulking i love creatine/ When i get to a certain point of bulking that i like. I stop the creatine and get on a cut. So all the water weight will be gone and look leaner. IF you need creatine to work harder chances are you wont workout very long. I mostly just use it to recover from workouts

Comment

you gotta eat a lots of carb containg foods and protein containing foods.

i use protein shakes its good for u.

Comment

Creatine is used on days off? Correct
                    Protein is used after your workout? Correct

Comment

If you work out a lot, sometimes you're already muscular it's just covered by layers of fat. Need cardio to burn that off. In doing so you will also lose some muscle but you can get it back afterwards.

Comment

Working...
                      X