Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get back with your ex if she slept with many guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gorilla Dogs View Post
    even then you shouldnt be with a girl just cuz u have a kid with her. do what makes you happy. you should live life happy and not miserable with someone you dont like just becuz u got kid with her.
    I said it's something you should consider. Most guys are happy with hoes. If we knew how many men these females really had, we'd be miserable cause we couldn't find a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jump View Post
      I said it's something you should consider. Most guys are happy with hoes. If we knew how many men these females really had, we'd be miserable cause we couldn't find a good one.
      lmao should consider it? if your not happy just stay out. if your happy with the girl even tho shes a hoe then whatever.

but never get back with a girl just becuz u share a kid. that has nothing to do with the relationship. its apart of your guys lives but nothing to do with relationship

Comment

lmao should consider it? if your not happy just stay out. if your happy with the girl even tho shes a hoe then whatever.

but never get back with a girl just becuz u share a kid. that has nothing to do with the relationship. its apart of your guys lives but nothing to do with relationship
        It does. It's apart of you guys live that can have a negative or positive effect on the relationship. lol

Comment

It does. It's apart of you guys live that can have a negative or positive effect on the relationship. lol
          what im trying to say is NEVER INVOLE THE KID IN THE RELATIONSHIP. mother father son relationships are different than two lovers in a relationship.

both of you can love a kid all the same. but two lovers love is different man.

Comment

what im trying to say is NEVER INVOLE THE KID IN THE RELATIONSHIP. mother father son relationships are different than two lovers in a relationship.

both of you can love a kid all the same. but two lovers love is different man.
            I see what you're saying. That's the way it's suppose to be, but it never happens like that. lol. The kid effects **** man....especially if you were with that person for a long time - years, banging them raw. People think all kinds of physcological ****. In addition to the TIME INVESTED. Most people would rather live miserable together because they don't think "the grass is greener" on the other side or bc of the kid or investments. They include all those things in their relationship.

Comment

I see what you're saying. That's the way it's suppose to be, but it never happens like that. lol. The kid effects **** man....especially if you were with that person for a long time - years, banging them raw. People think all kinds of physcological ****. In addition to the TIME INVESTED. Most people would rather live miserable together because they don't think "the grass is greener" on the other side or bc of the kid or investments. They include all those things in their relationship.
              yea i know what u mean. i have a 1st cousin who was with a girl and had a girl with her. they wanted to work thing sout just becuz they had a kid together but really they didnt like eachother and u could tell lol. they ended up splitting. but dam man im sure happy i never had a kid with my ex. she wanted to have a kid with me so bad man. we split and now shes prego for some other dhude lol.

oh well save me child support :

Comment

yea i know what u mean. i have a 1st cousin who was with a girl and had a girl with her. they wanted to work thing sout just becuz they had a kid together but really they didnt like eachother and u could tell lol. they ended up splitting. but dam man im sure happy i never had a kid with my ex. she wanted to have a kid with me so bad man. we split and now shes prego for some other dhude lol.

oh well save me child support :
                On behalf Mayweather Mafia, I'll never trust a female...American woman specifically. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger.

Comment

On behalf Mayweather Mafia, I'll never trust a female...American woman specifically. It's like putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger.
                  there are girls you can trust out there. i just havent found one yet lol. just gotta beleive man.

Comment

If she's your ex.. why bother going back. Just get on good terms, with a friendly relationship.. for the childs sake.

Comment

Originally posted by Youresosecksy View Post
                      If she's your ex.. why bother going back. Just get on good terms, with a friendly relationship.. for the childs sake.
                      yea get a fresh start with a new girl. better chance of it working out

Comment

Working...
                      X