Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get back with your ex if she slept with many guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    Seriously, what's up with you guys? Of course a chick is going to **** other guys. Pretty much every girl you meet after high school has ****ed around. No girl you meet will ever be truthful as to how many guys she's slept with. Your time ****ing virgins is over. Who cares if she's slept with other guys? Is she clean? That's all that matters. If it's a big deal, tell her to get tested.

Are you guys scared of not measuring up to the guys she has ****ed or something?
    Okay, we have Hitch in the building.

You want to walk around with a girl that every man knows is a little slut and fucked the neighborhood? What type of sad, desperate excuse is "Is she clean"?. Have some pride and self respect as a man.

BTW TS, I would only go back to her to fuck and that's it. I wouldn't take her seriously.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
      Okay, we have Hitch in the building.

You want to walk around with a girl that every man knows is a little slut and fucked the neighborhood? What type of sad, desperate excuse is "Is she clean"?. Have some pride and self respect as a man.

BTW TS, I would only go back to her to fuck and that's it. I wouldn't take her seriously.
      I don't live in a life that describes your scenario....My neighborhood is mostly 40+ white people and hardly any young people.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
        I don't live in a life that describes your scenario....My neighborhood is mostly 40+ white people and hardly any young people.
        Cause in your first post you replied to the question "If she fucked a lot of guys during that year" you said it's nothing and to grow up or whatever. Why? Why would you want to walk around with a girl that's been around the block. mean it's as long as you're just with her for pussy but the TS says back with her in a relationship. Come on would you really? So just cause a hoe doesn't have aids that means she's wifey-material? Na man.

Comment

No, i have dignity.

Comment

NO.

Our country has a very different perception with regards to that matter.

if you are a woman with so many experiences with men better make sure that it isnt broadcasted everywhere or you'll have zero market value in spite of whatever positive physical attributes you have.

Comment

Once you break up, unless you have a kid or something with her it should be over completely.

I never understood staying friends as the relationship went bad so why would you want another relationship with the same person only exception being in this one she doesn't suck you off on the regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Once you break up, unless you have a kid or something with her it should be over completely.

I never understood staying friends as the relationship went bad so why would you want another relationship with the same person only exception being in this one she doesn't suck you off on the regular.

Amen, spray.

Comment

I'd wash her down with a fire hose in the back yard first.

Comment

no,,,but if we had a kid thats another story,,,,,

Comment

no....never go back..move on

Comment

Working...
                      X