Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you get back with your ex if she slept with many guys?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JoeKickAss View Post
    I don't live in a life that describes your scenario....My neighborhood is mostly 40+ white people and hardly any young people.
    Lmao.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

A ho gon' be a ho.

Comment

define many guys...you mean like gang banging on camera type ****? or like four or 5 guys type thing...cause let me tell you...if your ex is a bad *****...like a dime...she did a lot of ****ing before you got to her and will probably do some after...that's just how it is with all bad *****es...in fantasy world...we'd like to think that our pretty ladies remain pure...but in reality...there is one dude ****ing the brains out of here...doesn't mean she loves him...she can love you...but she's getting ths **** ****ed out of here by someone you can't compete with physically...it's just reality...this is how it is with all girls that look really ****ing good...

but there's hope for you...just because she ****s these super dudes...it doesn't mean there isn't a serious place for you in her life...you can actually supercede anything these guys can offer her...because if you have that emotional connection and she actually loves you...then that's going to be your girl and no one can do or say **** about it...but that's on you to understand that and accept the fact that bad *****es have sex...why not? you think that athletes aren't ****ing? how many *****es will turn down michael jordan? not many...the same goes for your pretty girl...she just doesn't need the status and money...

now if your girl is ugly...then hey...do what you want with her whoring ass...

Comment

u broke up with her a year ago and she ****ed many guys and your supposed to take her back?

wtf? that's such a stupid question...

of course I would

smoke a bowl and tell that hoe to suck a dick and die

Comment

i nominate dro for sig of the year...

Comment

Would you put your penis in a running blender?

Thought so...

Comment

No, just move on...you guys might get back together "for the sake of the child" and then have a few moments of passion where you guys think it's great y'all are back together and what not....after a while, it's gonna start bothering you that she slept around with so many guys then you might even start asking her who and other details.....you might hear a lot of things you don't want to hear and that will result in nothing but fighting and arguing....move on, the kid will be fine and maybe even better that way

just my opinion

Comment

no g dog wouldnt. g dog would keep on thinking about that. it would be disgusting

Comment

If she has your child, then it's something to consider. Otherwise, HELL NOOO. I wouldn't get serious with a girl from the past. Most modern day women are hoes and have ****ed a lot of men anyway. Women are more slutty than guys. Old heads would wife a hoe in a minute though.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Jump View Post
                      If she has your child, then it's something to consider. Otherwise, HELL NOOO. I wouldn't get serious with a girl from the past. Most modern day women are hoes and have ****ed a lot of men anyway. Women are more slutty than guys. Old heads would wife a hoe in a minute though.
                      even then you shouldnt be with a girl just cuz u have a kid with her. do what makes you happy. you should live life happy and not miserable with someone you dont like just becuz u got kid with her.

Comment

Working...
                      X