No announcement yet.

Why the **** can't I spend the evening in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by street bully View Post
    I know loads who don't. Hell, a lot of people drive without insurance. To me it just makes sense to have a non expired passport with you, since you never know when you will have to travel urgently.
    I go to Mexico so much that mine won't scan anymore. They keep telling me to get a new one, but I can't afford to wait without one and I'm not paying like 60 bucks for an ID card that will let me cross as well. So for the next 3 years those fckers are just going to have to punch it in manually.

Yeah I'd say about 80% of Americans have never left their home state and probably never will. I guess that's why most never bother to learn a second language.

And to answer the thread, it's supposed to have something to do with curbing terrorists coming up through Mexico. Probably works about as well as stopping the other 2 or 3 million illegals that head up here every year.
    Last edited by Jim Jeffries; 08-06-2010, 10:11 AM.

Comment

I went to mexico without a passport last year. Border Patrol gave me disdainful looks for not having one, and told me to not come without one again.

Comment

Because of the worthless ****ing drug cartels. That's why.

They're dumb as ****. Also **** your illegal dope.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

its the same in canada.up til last year mexico was the only country in the world i can think of that you didnt need a passport...thats no longer the case.you need a passport everywhere now

Comment

Comment

oh and:

Comment

Working...
              X