Why the **** can't I spend the evening in Mexico

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the **** can't I spend the evening in Mexico

...without a ****ing passport??

Going on vacation to South Padre Island for a week, and I was planning on surprising my girl by driving down to Progreso, Mex. one evening.

Well that **** ain't happening. Apparently since last June, American citizens can't leave the country without a passport for the 72hour/3 day rule anymore. Mexico still allows you three days, but the United States won't let your ass back in. Even with a valid DL and birth certificate/voter card (proof of citizenship)

Takes at least three weeks and $100 to get a passport. I'm leaving Monday. ****ing ****.

Why would anybody wanna spend an evening in Mexico is what I wanna know?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 * View Post
      Why would anybody wanna spend an evening in Mexico is what I wanna know?
      i think the part where he said "i want to surprise my girl" can answer your question.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
        ...without a ****ing passport??

Going on vacation to South Padre Island for a week, and I was planning on surprising my girl by driving down to Progreso, Mex. one evening.

Well that **** ain't happening. Apparently since last June, American citizens can't leave the country without a passport for the 72hour/3 day rule anymore. Mexico still allows you three days, but the United States won't let your ass back in. Even with a valid DL and birth certificate/voter card (proof of citizenship)

Takes at least three weeks and $100 to get a passport. I'm leaving Monday. ****ing ****.
        you shouldn't have let your passport expire on you.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. RIZ View Post
          i think the part where he said "i want to surprise my girl" can answer your question.
          Surprise!!! You now have cholera.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
            Surprise!!! You now have cholera.

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
              you shouldn't have let your passport expire on you.
              You'd be surprised how many Americans don't have a passport and never have.

Pretty sure you can still go to Rocky Point without one, there's like a corridor there.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                You'd be surprised how many Americans don't have a passport and never have.

Pretty sure you can still go to Rocky Point without one, there's like a corridor there.
                I know loads who don't. Hell, a lot of people drive without insurance. To me it just makes sense to have a non expired passport with you, since you never know when you will have to travel urgently.

Comment

Progreso is the safest out of Matamoros and Reynosa so good choice. There was a 8 hour shoot out in Reynosa on the 3rd and sporadic turf battles in Matamoros. I just wouldn't suggest to go into Mexico with an SUV as they are heavily sought by cartels. The # of car jackings have increased 70% for SUV's. The authorities will not help you.

Comment

Originally posted by MR. RIZ View Post
                    Nothing sets the mood better than explosive diarrhea.

Comment

Working...
                    X