• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
    THE BEARD IS BACK
    1 yr $10 million deal

Looks like the Dodgers are willing to trade Either or Kemp as well
    I say Either and keep Kemp....injuries really jacked them both up but Either is expandable IMO......

Comment

• Originally posted by Slick Ric View Post
      I say Either and keep Kemp....injuries really jacked them both up but Either is expandable IMO......
      Kemp has been injured for the last two seasons I can't help but think injuries are going to continue to slow him down. At least with Kemp you can get something valuable in return.

Comment

Kemp has been injured for the last two seasons I can't help but think injuries are going to continue to slow him down. At least with Kemp you can get something valuable in return.
        true but I think he is in a bad way with injuries......if we can get him healthy Kemp>Ethier IMO

Comment

true but I think he is in a bad way with injuries......if we can get him healthy Kemp>Ethier IMO
          A Healthy Kemp is one of the best players in the game . Saying that you could be left with neither if you trade Ethier and he gets hurt again. I would rather they keep both and take offers during the season if both are healthy.

Comment

A Healthy Kemp is one of the best players in the game . Saying that you could be left with neither if you trade Ethier and he gets hurt again. I would rather they keep both and take offers during the season if both are healthy.
            well yeah of course that goes without saying but word on the street is one of them is going.......

Comment

10 mill a year for a relief pitcher? LMAO LA teams love to overspend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                How bout them Clips doe?????????

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
                  Not really he would've gotten that type of money elsewhere as well since that's what top closers get. Technically he'll be setting up for Yansen but he's just as valuable and would be ready to step into that role. You probably don't understand the value the bullpen has in baseball specially in the postseason where it's the difference between a contender and a championship team.
                  Most of these deals also have incentives where he'll have to reach certain innings pitched to get that money and on top of that it's only a one year deal.

Comment

• Yeah LA stop overspending !

In this photo Arod's either telling Cervelli NY is overspending or giving him directions 2 Biogenisis.

Comment

How bout them Clips doe?????????
                      The Clips suck. They're a mess right now, a big disappointment.

Comment

Working...
                      X